How will Warnock be sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Warnock be sunday?

We will have a full house, punters paying good dough to come and watch our game so like it or not sundays game is a pretty big occasion, so lets hope Warnock is more interested in our game rather than the match taking place in the City of Steele.
    I dont mean this as a pop at NW but i just feel he needs to let go of Palace and stop worrying about them

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    We will have a full house, punters paying good dough to come and watch our game so like it or not sundays game is a pretty big occasion, so lets hope Warnock is more interested in our game rather than the match taking place in the City of Steele.
    I dont mean this as a pop at NW but i just feel he needs to let go of Palace and stop worrying about them

One way or another, I think he will let go after sunday.

Personally, I understand where he's coming from... he feels a bit guilty about leaving them in the sh*t.
    He's human, and very honest.

Maybe too honest? Reading his book will tell you that he is. And he knows it.

But I've got no problem with his concern for his old team. He gets very close to his players.
    It's about that TEAM, not so much Crystal Palace as a club.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

He will be well happy because he will get certain players on the cheap after CP get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        To be fair to him, he oput together a reasonable side at Palace and does not want them to go down. I guess he also feels a bit guilty at leaving them, so I don't blame him if he isn't 100% focused in QPR's now 'meaningless' fixture.

However, I agree with Goddard, and I don't expect he will feel much for Palace next season, regardless of which division they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          To be fair to him, he oput together a reasonable side at Palace and does not want them to go down. I guess he also feels a bit guilty at leaving them, so I don't blame him if he isn't 100% focused in QPR's now 'meaningless' fixture.

However, I agree with Goddard, and I don't expect he will feel much for Palace next season, regardless of which division they are in.
          Yeah i agree with you i suppose, you and Goddard do make valid points. Its just when i think of Warnock in the past it was always his team vs the world, he is a very passionate man about his football and i will be glad when his focus is 100% QPR

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            He will be well happy because he will get certain players on the cheap after CP get relegated.

Exactly Paul

Comment

Working...
            X