Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true-a small bunch of fans stayed out side singing during the minutes silence which was observed perfectly by the celtic fans inside the ground. When these protesters tried getting into to the ground there was trouble at the turnstiles with the celtic fans inside the ground...fact!!! Also go on celtic forum and 99 % of fans on there were disgusted by the actions of the protesting fans...fact!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Ric-Roc, is this true ?

Celtic supporters sung Irish “rebel” songs during the one minute’s Remembrance Day silence before the kick off of their game at Falkirk. Even more Celtic fans waited outside the turnstiles so that they would not have to take part in the commemoration. What an unspeakably foul club it is, bigoted and filled with sectarian hatred. And yet the only Glasgow club which ever gets punished for fuelling sectarian hatred is its rival, Rangers. It is not so long ago that FIFA decided that Rangers supporters were racist bigots for singing their fatuous, hate-filled tales about the Battle of the Boyne etc, while Celtic’s supporters were merely reveling in a noble folk song tradition while singing their fatuous hate filled tales about how good the IRA are.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddle...ay-never.thtml
      The Uefa cup final where Rangers fans rioted & fought amongst themselves.

In Barcelona Rangers fans condemned by the spanish police & football authorities for desecrating on statues and monuments and for violence and urinating in the street,

While Celtic fans were applauded and awarded the fifa fair play award for their supporters exemplary behaviour before and after match.

Rangers fans continuing to this day to sing the 'Famine song' which has been made illegal by the scottish football authorities.

UDA/UFF Chants at every Rangers match.

And the list goes on & on & on.......

GLASGOW RANGERS-SCOTLANDS SHAME

Comment

How anyone can disrespect the servicemen @ women who gave there lives for there country is beyond me.
        Both sets of supporters as bigoted as the other.
        Thought this was a QPR web-site.
        Whats all this supporting 2 clubs all about!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
          How anyone can disrespect the servicemen @ women who gave there lives for there country is beyond me.
          Both sets of supporters as bigoted as the other.
          Thought this was a QPR web-site.
          Whats all this supporting 2 clubs all about!
          Any thread that gets into an Old Firm debate always gets a bit heated.

Can I just politely ask that people agree to disagree about their favourite Glasgow club, any politics regarding those teams, any thoughts on the sectarian stuff, and any more rows about Celtic or Rangers.

Of course it's an interesting historical football debate, but it always end up like this.
          And this started as a valid thread about QPRs kit next season, on a QPR forum.
          Can we get back to that, and like I say... just agree to disagree about all things "Old Firm" ?

Cheers.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

FFS!!! This is a QPR forum with a thread which was intended to discuss our new away kit for next year !!

Who gives a flying flock about Celtic/Rangers !!

Go and post on their message boards and free up some time for QPR fans to discuss things that are QPR related !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
              FFS!!! This is a QPR forum with a thread which was intended to discuss our new away kit for next year !!

Who gives a flying flock about Celtic/Rangers !!

Go and post on their message boards and free up some time for QPR fans to discuss things that are QPR related !!!!
              That is another way of putting it!

Comment

Fair enough...i would like a green and white hooped shirt as our 3rd kit with a "qpr" badge on it...with guiness as our sponsers!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Fair enough...i would like a green and white hooped shirt as our 3rd kit with a "qpr" badge on it...with guiness as our sponsers!!!
                  DESIGNED by adidas !!!!

Comment

One eyed rubbish - all of it. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      Haha love it!

Nodge love the Harp on your crest mate-thats a true Irish symbol good to see your seeing the light. Be proud of your Irish roots Nodge McMurphy.

Hail! Hail! Last post from me on this matter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Haha love it!

Nodge love the Harp on your crest mate-thats a true Irish symbol good to see your seeing the light. Be proud of your Irish roots Nodge McMurphy.

Hail! Hail! Last post from me on this matter...
                        It's King William III's coat of arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          One eyed rubbish - all of it. I'll leave it at that.
                          of course you were there as a neutral.Pot kettle..Nodge
                          Or has someone hi-jacked your username and is taking the mick
                          Do you know the full words to "FollowFollow"? no problem leave the donkeys to it,but dont try and paint Rangers as the victim as that is complete bowlacks and anyone who thinks that is "oneeyed"
                          slan go foil
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Ok, enough.

Any more "Old Firm" related posts will be deleted, but I don't want to close or move this thread because the original subject is very much QPR related.

There is a General/Football Forum on here, if people really want to have an adult debate about 2 foreign football clubs.

Comment

• It's my fault so apologies to anyone offended. As I said...it's not been intentional.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X