Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green and white hoops are class,not sure whats wrong with dennis the menace away strip,quarters sound like s-hite
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I'll only get a replica shirt if we go up so I can get the fancy prem numbering etc as a little souvenir for when we inevitably go back down. (Small time I know but oh well)

Comment

I've been told that the red/white combination that was looked at (either quarters or halves) weren't sufficiently distinct from the blue/white kit for when we play any sides wearing predominantly white. I'd heard on the grapevine that the 3rd kit was all white but that was very much rumour.

Edit - Green and white hoops - sickening. Get shot - tradition or not - disgusting to be linked with Celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          of course a hun wouldnt enjoy that

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            I've been told that the red/white combination that was looked at (either quarters or halves) weren't sufficiently distinct from the blue/white kit for when we play any sides wearing predominantly white. I'd heard on the grapevine that the 3rd kit was all white but that was very much rumour.

Edit - Green and white hoops - sickening. Get shot - tradition or not - disgusting to be linked with Celtic.
            didnt we have green and white hoops when St.Judes Nodge??
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Not interested in Celtic or Rangers... but we play in blue and white at home, and are called "Rangers", so that evens things up a bit!
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Would prefer the Deniis the Menace shirts, like Merry Ploughbot indicated.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm not a fan of the Celtic kit whatsoever. I love the sound of the red and white together though. Hlaves would look pretty good on that and for the 1st time in many years, I could be tempted to buy one for footy training.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Would prefer the Deniis the Menace shirts, like Merry Ploughbot indicated.
                    is that the first time weve agreed on something Peter?
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                      is that the first time weve agreed on something Peter?
                      He still got your name wrong though. Not that I can talk regarding spelling,but it looks like his chubby digits went too far to the left.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

not that id buy them, but really hope we dont get green and white hoops. HATE it, way too much like ****my celtic.

Comment

MerryPloughboy

We probably agree on far more than you think
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are Lotto definitely going??

We'll probably end up with Lonsdale!
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              He still got your name wrong though. Not that I can talk regarding spelling,but it looks like his chubby digits went too far to the left.
                              credit where its due Ben,your spelling has massively improved in the last few weeks,whereas your spelling ability was similar to an under acheiving 7 yr old before, it now resembles a spotty ginger 12 year olds.Well done,a "good work" sticker for you
                              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                                Are Lotto definitely going??

We'll probably end up with Lonsdale!
                                I've heard it's Donnay.
                                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                                X