Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If It Doesn't happen Next season..it Never Will !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mid table in a boring season IMO
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Why would billionaires want mediocrity? If they truly loved football and wanted to compete with the big boys we'd see more commitment from them.

We are an insignificant plaything. I see the transfer target names bandied about...how exciting. Why p*ss about in the Championship?

Let's not kid ourselves, these guys aren't Saudis.

Comment

Never say never but I know what you mean, we won't have a better chance than next season if we are given the money and use it wisely.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          WBA, Newcastle up..Cardiff or forest will go up

Burnley, Hull and Portsmouth next season won't be so good, okay they have parachute payments, but Pompey and Hull are dire financial straits and burnley had one good season.

Would not want Leeds to come up, honestly believe next season in the championship will be even weaker than this one.
          If it doesn't happen next season then its because we are not good enough. To suggest it can never happen again after next season is ridiculous.

Comment

It will happen next season chaps! YOU R'S! The right people are in charge next season, good manager, new players and no Gianni! Heaven!

And if it doesnt it will one day!

Comment

In my view I sill say another 2 seasons before we win promotion TBH.

Comment

we only have a chance next season if we spend the money.

sadly i cant see us 'walking the league' with rumoured signings + our current crop.

we will battle for playoffs. im hoping forest go up, as they will be up there next season if they dont. would love it if ollie got up but if they didnt id see them and swansea having a poor season.

ipswich, boro will be two teams who are alot stronger.. and maybe even bristol city if coppell manages to keep maynard.

definitely agree this seasons league has been alot stronger than last and likely to be stronger than next.

but we can only challenge if we spend... if we try do it on the cheap.. we wont get anywhere
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

No team will 'walk' the league next season. Not Boro, not us, not Ipswich, not Burnley. There will be a minimum of 10 teams who will rightly fancy themselves next season. To suggest one will run away with it will be ridiculous.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Also Pete the title of this thread sums you up and is right there with the Sousa was told 'to go for it' line. Warnock has to totally rebuild our team this summer and these things can take time. It's impossible to put a timescale of a group of players who you don't even know is to gel. Whilst Warnock maybe aimimg to go up first time it would be nice if us fans remained grounded and lowered our expectations a little.

Absloutely Clueless

Comment

I think from our point of view we need Forest to win the play-offs. With Cardiff facing administration they will start next season with a points deduction along with Hull City, Portsmouth and also potentially Norwich City (who have just been promoted).

It would be a crazy situation to start the season with 4 teams on negative points (and potentially a couple more if you read some reports).

We are in a very strong position because we are well backed and financially secure. With the right signings we should be a force in this division next season!

Comment

slowly slowly catch monkey,would of course like to go up next season but a top 10 finish would be fine.We have all made the mistake of high expectations,its certainly a road i wont be going down again as should anyone else.
                        Hope Peter is not trying to heap pressure on NW as we need to back him fully
                        Onwards and Upwards
                        Cmon you Rs
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I honestly don't see Boro walking the top 6 next year, let alone the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I think from our point of view we need Forest to win the play-offs. With Cardiff facing administration they will start next season with a points deduction along with Hull City, Portsmouth and also potentially Norwich City (who have just been promoted).

It would be a crazy situation to start the season with 4 teams on negative points (and potentially a couple more if you read some reports).

We are in a very strong position because we are well backed and financially secure. With the right signings we should be a force in this division next season!
                            Add to that list Watford (potentially) and Palace if they remain in administration.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Bennyboys

most teams cannot spend too much and teams coming down won't be that strong. If Hull get 10 points deducted thats them cooked and who knows what will happen to Portsmouth !!

We are lucky to have rich backers, no-one in the championship can match us if we really mean business.. Summer will tell us alot.

I think we will spend a good few million.

Do agree with Nodge, Middlesboro will be very strong next season
                              Pete you also said that Forest and swansea wouldn't finish above us this year

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                                slowly slowly catch monkey,would of course like to go up next season but a top 10 finish would be fine.We have all made the mistake of high expectations,its certainly a road i wont be going down again as should anyone else.
                                Hope Peter is not trying to heap pressure on NW as we need to back him fully
                                Onwards and Upwards
                                Cmon you Rs
                                Shocking as it is to think that appears to be the case. Promotion would be nice but its not the end of the world if we don't acheive it. Whats more important is to have a happy united fan base, a scouting system which delivers, a youth set up to be proud off, our own training ground and higher attendances. All these things are achievable by the end of next season, promotion would be a bonus.

Unfortunatley for Petey he is unable to look at the bigger picture and is more bothered about getting on Sky Sports Cameras banging his drum.

Comment

Working...
                                X