So we've all got Hoops fever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we've all got Hoops fever...

...but where does it go from here? Egham says four clubs, inc us, have met S****horpe's valuation. Does that mean it is upto the player at the end of the season to decide, or that S****horpe will now try to engineer a bidding war? What do folk think are our chances of landing a player who as far as I can see pretty well everyone agrees wd be a cracking bit of business? How much of his appeal is his name (and in Cait's case that he is "fit")? And will he turn out to be this summer's Ben Watson (will he, wont he...)?

would love him to come to the r's....but wouldn't pay over the odds if a bidding war started.....also will only believe he has signed when official....wouldn't get my hopes up like in the case of watson

Comment

wages will play a big part.is he a londoner?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

GET HIM AT ALL COSTS! well not all costs, but i think this lad could be a real influence in our chances of hitting the big time, sign him up rangers!
        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
        0117 239 1217
        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

he's an essex boy

Comment

Sign him up.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
              he's an essex boy
              prob a west ham fan an all
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

He'll probably be tempted by Wolvo for some reason, not the nicest place. All we can hope is he wants to return South

Comment

I'm sure we can meet there valuation and offer them a few players such as Vine, Hall, Ageymang, Ephriam etc the list goes on.

Comment

Would be a cracking signing.

Comment

Clubs might bid more than us but if he doesn't want to go to them he doesn't have to.

Comment

Working...
                      X