The Mittals, Amit and Mr Saksena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mittals, Amit and Mr Saksena

We are going into a new era with these guys at the helm. I firmly belief this is a new chapter in QPR's history and we could be entering the most successful period in the clubs history. Thank God they have got rid of the leeches in and around the club such as Gianni and Ali Russell.

Warnock in charge has been a breath of fresh air and new signings in the summer bodes well for a very exciting and hopefully promotion winning season.

Originally posted by fraudster dini View Post
    We are going into a new era with these guys at the helm. I firmly belief this is a new chapter in QPR's history and we could be entering the most successful period in the clubs history. Thank God they have got rid of the leeches in and around the club such as Gianni and Ali Russell.

Warnock in charge has been a breath of fresh air and new signings in the summer bodes well for a very exciting and hopefully promotion winning season.
    Things can only get better now, with no more, underhand, lying, muppet mastering going ons.

With the successful business accumen of Mittals and Ishan, they will make sure these type of leeches do not drain the club of any more millions than they already have!

Comment

Well with Warnock in charge I suspect he will want to deal directly wirth the organ grinder not the monkey when it comes to transfer negotiations by passing Paladini for Mr Saksena.

Warnock will get in his players at the right price on the right wage because he is a proper MANAGER and that is what they do and not a brown envelope in sight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Well with Warnock in charge I suspect he will want to deal directly wirth the organ grinder not the monkey when it comes to transfer negotiations by passing Paladini for Mr Saksena.

Warnock will get in his players at the right price on the right wage because he is a proper MANAGER and that is what they do and not a brown envelope in sight!!!!
        This is my thought exactly, What use will Paladini actually have.

Warnock + scouts identify player, aware of the budget they are working with, speak to the "Proper" chairman, yes or no from Mr Saksena, deal is done or not.
        No need for any agents, our end, brown envelopes..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          This is my thought exactly, What use will Paladini actually have.

Warnock + scouts identify player, aware of the budget they are working with, speak to the "Proper" chairman, yes or no from Mr Saksena, deal is done or not.
          No need for any agents, our end, brown envelopes..
          No one too really meet or greet in the summer either, maybe Gianni will hold the fort whilst everyone is on their hols....maybe cut the grass, help the girls in the clubshop shift the summer stock, etc....

It wouldn't surprise me either to hear that Paladini is not aware of all of Warnocks transfer targets. With 12 scouts at the club, I doubt Paladini is even in a position to be kept up to date with whats going on. Maybe Warnock feeds him the odd scrap of his table to keep him quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Things can only get better now, with no more, underhand, lying, muppet mastering going ons.

With the successful business accumen of Mittals and Ishan, they will make sure these type of leeches do not drain the club of any more millions than they already have!
            Totally agree mate. I think you, W12, terry etc all want, like I do, whats best for the club and this is the best thing. Already excited for next season.

Comment

No one too really meet or greet in the summer either, maybe Gianni will hold the fort whilst everyone is on their hols....maybe cut the grass, help the girls in the clubshop shift the summer stock, etc....

It wouldn't surprise me either to hear that Paladini is not aware of all of Warnocks transfer targets. With 12 scouts at the club, I doubt Paladini is even in a position to be kept up to date with whats going on. Maybe Warnock feeds him the odd scrap of his table to keep him quiet
              Imagine him in the clubshop!!!

Shirts being sold with scarfs being scanned, where would the £35 difference go

Comment

An interesting thought guys.The mittals etc co,more so than Flavio, seem to know what they are doing and what they want from QPR.With that thought in mind, do you think it's strange that they seem quite happy to let GP continue having a role at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  An interesting thought guys.The mittals etc co,more so than Flavio, seem to know what they are doing and what they want from QPR.With that thought in mind, do you think it's strange that they seem quite happy to let GP continue having a role at the club?
                  I think its a ridiculous notion to think they would be happy to continue letting GP have a role at the club. There is probably much more to this than what we know and the Mittals removing GP from his current position probably needs to be done with a lot more professionalism than what the man himself is use to. I don't expect anyone can tell you whats really gonna happen let alone a fan that sits in the cheap seats banging a drum. What we can go on is that Team Mittal do not suffer fools gladly and given the choice I doubt they would do business with a corrupt chancer like Palaidni.

Paladini has now been put into a role where he can do as little damage as possible, the club have needed to focus on what goes on the pitch and getting behind our new management team no of the pitch dramas. If GP leaves this summer which I'm pretty confident he will then I would expect a small announcement and thats it.

Comment

I think its a ridiculous notion to think they would be happy to continue letting GP have a role at the club. There is probably much more to this than what we know and the Mittals removing GP from his current position probably needs to be done with a lot more professionalism than what the man himself is use to. I don't expect anyone can tell you whats really gonna happen let alone a fan that sits in the cheap seats banging a drum. What we can go on is that Team Mittal do not suffer fools gladly and given the choice I doubt they would do business with a corrupt chancer like Palaidni.

Paladini has now been put into a role where he can do as little damage as possible, the club have needed to focus on what goes on the pitch and getting behind our new management team no of the pitch dramas. If GP leaves this summer which I'm pretty confident he will then I would expect a small announcement and thats it.
                    Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X