Credit To Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit To Neil Warnock

Terrific bloke, got a free ticket on Sat thanks to his gentlemanly conduct. Also like to congratulate him on the job he has done with most of the mug Paladinis signings. If Harford was still in charge we would have been relegated me thinks.

Next season promotion beckons. YOU R'S!!

Agree, got to give him a good reception and support on sunday.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

We were in a downward spiral and Warnock has had to work with a team,that in my opinion, looked relegation material.

Looking forward to next season.

Comment

Just an unbelieveable gesture chaps. What a great guy and great manager he is. My opinion of him previously when he was at other clubs was he was a great football man but maybe his persona was a bit OTT and not nice. How wrong I was!

Comment

warnocks blue and white army

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Warnock is a no nonesense manager who values the respect and backing of his support more than anything else. He recognises that without the fans on board a footbal club cannot move forward. I can't imagine an individual of high moral fibre such as Neil Warnock being able to work with a incompetent corrupt spiv such as Paladini.

It is vital we get behind the manager as much as possible and any anger and frustrations being directly vented at Paladini.

Comment

Warnock actually did very well.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Warnock is a no nonesense manager who values the respect and backing of his support more than anything else. He recognises that without the fans on board a footbal club cannot move forward. I can't imagine an individual of high moral fibre such as Neil Warnock being able to work with a incompetent corrupt spiv such as Paladini.

It is vital we get behind the manager as much as possible and any anger and frustrations being directly vented at Paladini.
                Totally agree 100%. He has worked with some of the most charismatic and loyal chairmen and people on the board throughout his career. I would think Gianni in Neils estimation would be of very low importance and someone he doesnt value at all

Comment

despite some fans reservations about him,i feel confident that this summer he will bring in some good signings. I also thing he will bring in the odd player which will annoy/frustrate some fans as well.

Last 4 games...3 wins 3 clean sheets...hard to beat and score against...and this with a very very average team.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                    despite some fans reservations about him,i feel confident that this summer he will bring in some good signings. I also thing he will bring in the odd player which will annoy/frustrate some fans as well.

Last 4 games...3 wins 3 clean sheets...hard to beat and score against...and this with a very very average team.

Sounds a bit like Sousa wh also had a very average team

First 13 League Games W5 D6 L2 Pts 21

Warnock

First 13 League Games W5 D5 L3 Pts 20 (1.54 = 70.8pts)

Just as well Warnock never took over at Xmas as he might have been told to 'go for it' and subsequently lost his job.

Warnock has stopped the rot but there is certainly a lot of work to be done this summer but is making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Sounds a bit like Sousa wh also had a very average team

First 13 League Games W5 D6 L2 Pts 21

Warnock

First 13 League Games W5 D5 L3 Pts 20 (1.54 = 70.8pts)

Just as well Warnock never took over at Xmas as he might have been told to 'go for it' and subsequently lost his job.

Warnock has stopped the rot but there is certainly a lot of work to be done this summer but is making progress.
                      (Couldn't find the I agree smilie..)

Comment

Have to chuckle

Warnock handed them out, but where did he get them from?

I presume the club?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Have to chuckle

I presume the club?
                          Is that your way of justifying taking your 30 pieces if silver....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Have to chuckle

I presume the club?
                            Hopefully, as time goes by... Neil Warnock will be "The Club".
                            Or at least influence everything.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

w12 I agree with your view regarding GP however what did I tell you about Swansea NOT making the playoffs. I think Pete will also remember that I called this 3 months ago when they was flying. I said the lack of goals will cost them, when the defence start conceding. I look to be spot on and I will be so pleased for Ollie at blackpool who I might add has far fewer resources than Sousa who's negative tactics are biting him on the bum, fact!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X