Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Back Thread (Post them all in here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back Thread (Post them all in here)

Tidy the forum up just a little and it will remain a sticky for 12 hours.

Same thing every week

Cheers

Just back from my kitchen!
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

too pi$$ed to say, but a great day out....
      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

well, they were sh**, they had s*** support, they had an empty ground. Leighterwood's goal was good, tosic good, priskin useless and i for got he was on the pitch. Decent banter at the end from rangers (r.e stewards and going on the pitch) cerny motm.

Comment

Can i just add that german missed a big chance, the ref was poor. Young parker played 90 mins at right back

Comment

How was Parker?

Comment

He's not a right back IMO. He has pace to burn and is comfortable on the ball. Not defensive minded enough. Played well against a good left winger (adam hamill)

Can i just add that gorkks + ramage were solid, but done for pace by hume + anderson da silva, could have had 4 in first 10 mins (including a one on one with cerny which cerny save brilliantly)

Comment

OH MY GOD just saw germans miss lol
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

German's miss was one of the misses of the season. Priskin's wasn't too pretty, either.

Liegertwood's was one of the goals of the season. Absolute cracker.

Comment

It was sunny.
                    We won.
                    That'll do.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Parker looks a real talent...and what about that throw! Worth having just for the pace and that ;)

But yes defence was brilliant yet again, Parker played right wing for the last 10 minutes but looked not too bad at right back in all fairness.

German needs to just knuckle down in the summer, the lad has good positioning but really should have buried that effort in the first half!

No real complaints, except Priskin is just useless END OF.

Faurlin, Ramage, Cerny and Ephraim were the best players on the pitch
                      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                      0117 239 1217
                      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X