Faurlin set for QPR talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin set for QPR talks

Alejandro Faurlin is planning talks with Queens Park Rangers after being linked with a move to Celtic.

More...

Offer him a contract before anyone else gets the chance to snap him up, or otherwise get good money for him or a deal with a striker, from a Prem club.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think his QPR career could be over. Well we paid £3.5m for him so it will be interesting to see if we make any money on him

Comment

We need to pull out all the stops to keep ali, he is a top midfielder!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

My own gut feeling, based on nothing i have read or been told, is that he will stay with us.Kept very low key this season off the pitch.When things were going bad, heard nothing from the young lad.When he struggled to begin with..nothing.Hoepfully Warnock will act quickly.

Comment

He ain't going no where, he will be the lynchpin of Warnocks midfield.

Comment

Brilliant player. Keep him at all costs

Comment

Agent is fishing for a better contract. If legs got a pay rise and is woeful this lad deserves double what he's on.
                15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

If we sell yet another one of our better players I think I will give up.

Comment

Exactly. He has everything which Leigterwood can't do.

1. He has a first touch.

2. He can pass to a team mate.

3. He has awareness.

4. He can make killer passes.

5. He opens his mouth on the pitch.

It makes a mockery of the whole system when Leigterwood is given a new contract. This is someone who is vital tho the club. NOT Leigterwood.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

and because of all the above I expect we will sell him. We prefer to sell out better players that can fetch a decent fee. Might be joining WR at Newcastle
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not so good in front of goal though.....

Other than that (and I'm using goals scored statistic), you're right.

I notice Faurlin names GP as the one who brought him in, I suspect Pete knew about this interview a week or so ago, judging by his comments to wait to see what the player himself says.
                        Perhaps he couldn't wait until his Player Of The Year acceptance speech.
                        Cue another lengthy thread, going over the same old ground.

Anyway, in a vain attempt to steer it away from that, I wonder who the unnamed Premier club are ?

Comment

If I'am correct reports are we paid between 2.5m-3m for him if this true surely we didn;t do that and give him a short contract. probably feel that the idea of his agent banding him around clubs to see who would be interested,after extending the contracts of legs stewart and others we should be doing all in our power to keep one of the best players i've seen at our club in a long time.Ali probably found this season strange being his first year in England, and i'm positve he wiil be a better player next season with this year under his belt, so if money is no object under our new owners and they really want to show how ambitious they are lets see the proof in the pudding and not let our best players go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Exactly. He has everything which Leigterwood can't do.

1. He has a first touch.

2. He can pass to a team mate.

3. He has awareness.

4. He can make killer passes.

5. He opens his mouth on the pitch.

It makes a mockery of the whole system when Leigterwood is given a new contract. This is someone who is vital tho the club. NOT Leigterwood.

Exactly, I don't know what his current wages are, but he should at least be on par with Leigertwood.

If Faurlin wants to go to Celtic or the Prem Club, I think QPR should look to clear £5M for him after sell on fees (if applicable) are paid out to any previous clubs.

QPR should also insist on a good sell on clause too, because if he does continue with his improvement, Faurlin will go on to play for a big European side in the next few seasons and will probably command an 8 figure fee.

Comment

i think the unnamed club may be sunderland. I saw an article somewhere of a rumour on their site

Comment

Working...
                              X