4 moments of Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 moments of Madness

That turned an improving season into a poor season.

forget the off field shenanagins, on the pitch four moments that cost us 7 points that would have put us in the top 10 and an improvement on last season.

1. Plymouth away. Gorkss own goal
    2. Leicester Home. Cernys misplaced pass.
    3. Coventry home. Very soft equaliser for 2-2
    4. WBA away, Pellicori inability to hold the ball leading to a 94th min goal.

fine margins! any others?

in reverse are there any fine margins that we have benefitted from?

ramages goal against blackpool springs to mind.

Paladini being made director of football.

Comment

if you read the post it was about on the pitch not off!

i think you have made you paladini point now

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

forget the off field shenanagins, on the pitch four moments that cost us 7 points that would have put us in the top 10 and an improvement on last season.

4 important moments for sure
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Good Post mate, but a little bit off mark. I Feel All the Rubbish going on behind the scenes was really to blame for the transference of poor performances on the pitch.

Comment

If you look at our season we only played well for 4 or 5 games in late september and early october for the rest of it we've been dire.

Our early season form was rubbish remember some on here saying a point at plymouth was a good result! The draws at home to the likes of peterbourgh,blackpool and coventry where a sign of things to come even though most couoldn't see it.

The biggest moment of madness this season was the lack of a decent striker signing yet again, whats happened to pellicori? I wonder if gp has anymore aces up his sleeve!!

Comment

wba away - faurlin laid the ball into pellicori's area n it didnt find him. faurlin shud hav run it into the corner himself. small detail but totally agree with it being a mad moment!!
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Ikeme's air kick at Leicester and to counter that Peterboroughs 'good' goal being ruled out at LR.
                But I think a very crucial game was Watford away, we very nearly equlised but Buzz's effort and a lot of pressure leads to them breaking away and scoring no.3 and the result is all hell breaks loose in the dressing room and we go in to melt down.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

What about the "headbutt"

Comment

Cernys balls up of a pass at the Leicester game was a big turning point in our season!

Comment

Madness are chelsea ****s anyway..

Comment

Magilton's (or Flavio's) team selection at Doncaster. The Rowlands sending off at Swansea.

Comment

You cannot heap the blame on a few players mistakes, all players from all teams make mistakes during the season, good teams come through, we were just not good enough.

The sale of Routledge showed the intent of the board this season, and nobody can blame Paladini for that one.

Comment

its not about heaping the blame on a few players it was just to make the point about how fine the margins are over the course of a season...of course there are a million other reasons why we have ended up in the mess we are in. but Thankfully the main (orange) one is no longer around!

Comment

Biggest one for me was Mahon getting injured long term.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X