Hooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper

Was being watched by Hull and Wolves last night, looks like he may be out of our reach

Wolves maybe Hull he might as well stay where he is.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

frustrating. if only gianni had not been all talk and no trousers - obviously not helped by flavio refusing to fund any purchases - in the transfer window and we prob wd have got him for a lot less too. still, is there any proof warno actually wants him???

Comment

If Wolves want him then there will be even fewer opportunities for Ebanks-Blake - you thinking, what I'm thinking?

Comment

Yeah wolves get Hooper and Hull get Blake!
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Yeah wolves get Hooper and Hull get Blake!
            Knowing our luck you could be right!!

Comment

I know this about Hopper that A lightweight look at 'the life of a Hollywood stuntman' (as the song featured on the soundtrack would have it) directed by a former stunt co-ordinator. Likable and fun - it comes up with plenty of amusing situations (and, naturally, dangerous stunts) throughout - but, ultimately, it's pretty forgettable; certainly not up to the level of the more significant (and relatively more serious) THE STUNT MAN (1980). Still, it takes care to deal with the bodily harm long exposure to this kind of work puts on an individual, as well as the strain on personal relationships; the film also pays sentimental tribute to ageing exponents of this short-term field (in the persona of Brian Keith).

itil v3 certification
              mcse dumps
              ccna dumps
              ccnp tests
              Last edited by abigail; 07-04-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Hell will be relegated.

They will then go into Admin.

Especially if the ludicrous extension of Prem parachute payments doesn't go through (hopefully it wont as all CCC clubs now may as well give up any thoughts of breaking into the Prem).

There's no way Hell will be laying out any big lumps on transfer fee's and I don't really see them with big playing assets to sell to fund?

In respect of Wolves I think they are safe.

They may want to set their sights a bit higher - possibly a bigger name striker to play with Doyle.

So, in my opinion, both Banksy and Hooper will be available this summer at the right price.

Now if only we had some former super agent on the staff as a Director of Fookall or something to negiotiate and get them it would be great.

(I do think Banksy is more of a Warnock type player)
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Hooper is not good enough for the PL, I would be more bothered about PL clubs getting relegated.

Comment

hull clearly have alot of players on big wages (for championship) likes of boteng, bullard must be on good money.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Wolves Seem To but a lot of Strikers of this Ilk and then you don`t really here from them again!

Comment

Taking into consideration that he plays for Noth club, I think we may prefer to stay there so Hull is the most possible I guess.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Taking into consideration that he plays for Noth club, I think we may prefer to stay there so Hull is the most possible I guess.
                          You've never been to Hull I presume? It is the least likely given the rat infested turd hole that it is and the aforementioned fact that they will probably go bust if relegated or at the very worst have a massive wage bill to trim.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            He's originally from the south.

Comment

Hooper is from Essex so he is unlikely to want to stay up North indefinitely.

Comment

Working...
                              X