Taarabt - The divider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt - The divider

Have Rangers fans ever been more devided in opinion of a player?
    A very talented footballer, who under the direction of Warnock will become a Rangers Legend
    50.94%
    A lazy, arrogant player with the wrong attitude to ever make it in English football
    28.30%
    Undecided
    20.75%

I voted for the top one, but he is a lot better then QPR and should be playing higher and in a footballing league. Wasted with us.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I think the bloke has fantastic skills, creates 90 per cent of our chances,however tonight his body language was very poor,at one point he refused to run 2 yards from a pass Tosic made,he just watched the ball go out.

Will Warnock build a team around some-one so highly strung,i sort of hope so but would understand if he got rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        I voted for the top one, but he is a lot better then QPR and should be playing higher and in a footballing league. Wasted with us.
        But aren't we aiming for the Premier League?

Comment

Aiming and getting there is 2 different things mate....I hate colin so IMO I dont think he will get us there. Thats a different thread altogether though.

Adel has got the natural talent to be a top player in world football (if he wants it bad enough)
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

i would have to say both.
            he is a very very talented young player, who under warnock's guidance COULD become great. unfortunately, he has one stinker of an attitude, and that could end up hindering him.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He will end up playing for Nowheresville FC.

Comment

Very even poll

Comment

voted talented......will if signed become a legend....but that is all irrelevant as he won't sign now anyway.

Comment

Under Warnock Taarabt could become really Great for us. They also said the same thing about Eric Cantona being lazy and arrogant when he came to Leeds and then to Man Utd. As the Americans would say `If you don`t swing your bat you`ll never know if you`ll hit a home run`!

Comment

Top one, he should be at a better team though. He must have a sore neck from watching the ball being pinged back and forth over his head though

Comment

His tallant is all downstairs, not that much left for the upstairs.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

what do you vote for if you think hes a player with unbelievable talent and massive potential with no sense of what he should do sometimes and is playing for himself?

Comment

Working...
                          X