roll on Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll on Watford

hammered today by a team with 10 men,SURELY we should be able to beat them on tuesday to FINALLY make us completly safe,or are we going to be left to sweat it out?.Please dont answer this by saying we are already safe,because as of now(unless Sheff U lose tomorrow) we aint.

totally agree mate...not over yet and still a job to do.....Watford result today could be a bad omen tho...their manager might want a response.

Comment

yes,but we also lost so NW will also want a response

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        yes,but we also lost so NW will also want a response
        very true...but by all accounts we played well and were robbed.

Comment

NW sounded VERY frustrated with our "strikers",no end poduct,again!,so response from them please,and for the love of sweet jesus dont pick ****in Priskin on tuesday night!(not that Simpson is much better at the moment)

Comment

I have seen Watford play and if we play like we did today I do believe that we score and could score a lot

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
              I have seen Watford play and if we play like we did today I do believe that we score and could score a lot
              fingers crossed mate...would be nice to reach safety in style.

Comment

This being Rangers don't be surprised if Watford win Tues. I'm going for a 2-1 win to them.

Comment

Warnock cannot wait till summer...one of quotes in papers today.As for Watford game - academic if Wednesday do not win today...a lose or a draw will be enough to MATHEMATICALLY make us safe.Will United roll over? Blackwells jobs is on the line...i don;t think so.

I can see a draw today - making the last place being fought out between Palace and Wednesday...going to last game of season.

Comment

I would LOVE to send these lot down. Really don't like watford, and palace + wednesday are decent away days

Comment

i HATE watford and therefore must win.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                        i HATE watford and therefore must win.
                        Ditto
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                        X