No announcement yet.

Message to fickle fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, it wouldnt suprise me if he no showed at the poty do just to get some sort of revenge.

It would be typical.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Groans came from Upper Loft, news straight after game Tarrabt was very upset and typically wants to move from QPR
      let him go then.

doesn't matter about ability he has acted this way too often.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        " you QPR fans know nothing about football" will you be staying next year? "I don't know, I don't really care" :angry:
        the lad was obv upset and if its true he sad what you posted about him saying "I really dont care" then he NW needs to take him to the side and give a good slap and a talking to! hes acting like and under hes 15's when hes a grown man who gets paid an awful lot of money to do what he loves every day of the week. we all get critised and some take it better then others, im just worried he cant take it at all therefore will be gone in the summer. we know know he thinks hes better then what he is and says stupid stuff but i think the only thing we can do is to keep supporting him every game and get behind the whole team! Roll on Watford and 3 points :yush:

Comment

Stan regularly got the hump about things and put in transfer requests. If the internet had been aroundf in those days the boards would have been full of 'sod him - let him go' type comments.

Adel is a bit emotional, a bit different. We have to just accept that as the flip side of his talent. Think Cantona.

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
            Stan regularly got the hump about things and put in transfer requests. If the internet had been aroundf in those days the boards would have been full of 'sod him - let him go' type comments.

Adel is a bit emotional, a bit different. We have to just accept that as the flip side of his talent. Think Cantona.
            You sure? For one Cantona was arrogant because everyone knew he was the best striker. Adel can't shoot for toffee and its like taking away 40 goals off Ronaldo stats and saying he is brilliant.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
            X