• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to fickle fans

Make your mind up

Team Taarabt

Comment

i want everything.........................
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i have, all our players are **** when we lose. All our players are quality when we win.

Comment

Not sure its fickle as being highly strung and clueless!

Comment

i can totally see where they are coming from. taarabt is like a little boy. they were groaning in frustration. as we all were that for about the 20th time in one game his shot flew over.

needs to grow up. he 100% thinks he's too good for us. is that really the sort of attitude we need in our squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
              i can totally see where they are coming from. taarabt is like a little boy. they were groaning in frustration. as we all were that for about the 20th time in one game his shot flew over.

needs to grow up. he 100% thinks he's too good for us. is that really the sort of attitude we need in our squad?

Spot on Sam.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

cait your boring! you wernt there so therefore cant have a go at us fans that did pay to go watch it!

Comment

For someone so skillful he lacks composure in front of goal, also, needs to improve his overall game vision. Still good to watch his skills though.

Comment

I think you can allow it in his case. You can have one or two players like him in a team. He is probably too good for us, but we need a manager who can cojole him into producing consistent performances for us. Warnock is doing that. Think of where we'd be without him? I can forgive the little sulk (and so should you) when he creates most of our chances then produces things like that chip onto the bar ealier in the season

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                      cait your boring! you wernt there so therefore cant have a go at us fans that did pay to go watch it!
                      i've been to 23 games this season soo I know how most of the fans react.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        i've been to 23 games this season soo I know how most of the fans react.
                        unless you were there today you shouldn't comment

Comment

It's not Taarabts fault he created loads of chances, the team played well as a whole, we just don't have anyone to put the ball in the back of the net, could have scored loads today.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            unless you were there today you shouldn't comment
                            Well I'm sorry I was working. But with what I have seen towards Adel this season then I can believe it happened again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              Well I'm sorry I was working. But with what I have seen towards Adel this season then I can believe it happened again today.
                              they GROANED when he hit a shot over. thats it. he started waving his arms around like a two year old having a tantrum. don't defend him. he needs to grow up.

if he wants to leave then let him. no one should do that to there own fans

Comment

Working...
                              X