• Show
Clear All

• are you bothered?

your ex-gaffers ollie or sousa

which one would you rather see do well

if they both reach the playoff's?

Ollie

Comment

Hope Sousa bottles it. Trouble is has an easier run-in, though one win in nine and blaming the Swansea board indicates he is losing his bottle.

Really hope Holloway makes it, but think Swansea have enough in hand.

Saying that this league would better off without 2 welsh sides.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, oi, oi, oi.

Comment

Either....both had great seasons. Good luck to the pair of them. Think Sousa is on his way up in the management game while Ollie is.....well Ollie :-)

Comment

Holloway for sure.

You and your Welsh brothers should NOT be playing in the English league.

You are vermin, and every club we go to around the country never has a good word to say about you and Swansea.

You should go and play teams like TNS, Newport, Merthy Tdfyl and Wrexham etc.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Ollie all the way. Big bonus if they beat the sheep sh@gging **** on the way.

Parties in the street if Cardiff go bust

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                Ollie all the way. Big bonus if they beat the sheep sh@gging **** on the way.

Parties in the street if Cardiff go bust
                Would love it if Cardiff went bust. I hate everything about their club and supporters.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

sousa.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Would love it if Cardiff went bust. I hate everything about their club and supporters.

****ing welsh ****s

Comment

Holloway all day long. Sousa bores me to tears, he should be a manager in the Italian league in all honesty his style of football would be well suited over there.
                      The Welsh bless them do nothing to make me want to see then do well, they hate the English with a vengance, and TRY and cause havoc everywhere they go.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        sousa.
                        This boy loves the beautiful game of 0-0's
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cardiff and Swansea ''hate'' England, why dont you **** off and play in the Welsh leagues? Would be delighted if you went bust. And I cant even say that about Chelsea

Comment

Bothered about Sousa as that should have been us this season, any Rangers fan who denies it is a liar.

Ollie was a long time ago and we have moved on a lot since he was at the club (by about 11/12 managers).

Comment

wales...a million people and only half a dozen surnames. Does that bother you?
                              QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Working...
                              X