Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this reverse phsycology (or however you spell it?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this reverse phsycology (or however you spell it?)

Old Warnock -- best set of fans I worked in front of, strong side, would've been in play offs, only left coz of admin, blah, blah, blah, not looking forward to it, we'll struggle, we're underdogs, blah, blah, blah.

Truck me Neil - everywhere I've looked this last few days his quotes have been like a lovesick teenager seeing his ex bird at the disco for the first time since "the split".
    GET YOUR TRUCKING PLAYERS UP FOR THIS ONE PLEASE!

Any hint of settling for a point, easing off, rolling over and I will be one drunk and mighty list off away fan tomorrow.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

replied similar to this in 'COLIN' thread before i read this one .but spot on fella

Comment

I have already spoke of Warnocks soft spot for Palace on another thread, this confirms it for me.

Comment

Im anti Colin so just confirms to me his a fishy character (polite way)
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Do agree, time for the niceities to stop and get on with it.

Get the players fired up to get a win
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Maybe NW is covering his backside with all the grovelling to Palace. The quotes in the paper don't offer much hope, it all stinks

Comment

He is got to get stick anyway.

Don't understand it.

maybe, he doesn't want to hype up the Palace players...I really don't know
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

one last pay day for old colin. he dont care about QPR imo
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Think he cannot wait for the summer to be honest.

problem is he needs to worry about the spring, especially if we don't get a result tomorrow

Comment

Right now the summer seems light years away.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      He is got to get stick anyway.

Don't understand it.

maybe, he doesn't want to hype up the Palace players...I really don't know

I think you are right. But he should have held his mouth shut when it came out in such a clumsy way.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

basicly he is going up against a team HE built, give the guy a break. Try putting yourself in his shoes i think he is being very honest with us when he says he will find it hard i am sure we all would in reality.
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                        X