john curtis...chris barker....peter ramage...aziz ben askar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Nodge you nearly always talk sense, so don't make an idiot of yourself.
    Sorry - I work in the game - deal with players on a daily basis. I know a "proper" player when I see one and more importantly, so do a players peers.

Forbes worked his nuts off and provided so much last ditch recovery for the likes of Palmer, Gnohere, Carlisle and Shittu that it made them look better than they were.

I honestly thought anyone with a pair of eyes and decent knowledge of the game could see that. Perhaps you have neither?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I wish you'd go away.

Forbes was folking awful and if you want me to start a poll so we can get a conclusion on this I will. Good, average or dog poo
      every player has their lovers & haters......personally think forbes was a good defender....always thought he done a good sweeping up job at the back.
      Couldn't have been that bad made 114 appearances between 2001-2004,including a play-off final.

Comment

Ned zelic

Comment

Originally posted by JustinQPR View Post
          Just me who thought Ben Askar was quite good?!

He was very good. We were sorry when he left.

Opps. WE, I meant I.

But I seem to remember That Arthur Gnohere was quite a dissapoinment when he cam to us?? Arrest me if I am wrong.
          Last edited by Shania; 09-04-2010, 11:32 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Nothing at all wrong with Aziz Ben Askar.

Quality player who did a job on the cheap and got homesick. Same with Bonnot and Bignot. Forbes dug us out of many a hole too.

I simply cannot see how anyone who went to games those two played in can say they were in the same bracket as Czerkas, Kus and Scully.

Bit of respect due for those who assisted in our darkest days IMO.
            Agree with all of that Nodge......Ben Askar was a quality centre half!

Comment

Working...
            X