No announcement yet.

Who gave Leigterwood a new contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't rate him at all. Offers nothing except a bit of a holding role which he's not very good at. Ball at his feet is horrible.

Comment

we should've took the 900k wolves offered 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I see all this criticism of Lighterwood and I've been watching him more recently. The only player with credentials to be captain in our side at the moment, when others tire after 75 minutes he show he is fitter than any other player we have, statiscally runs more miles during a game than any other of our players.

Would be good to be behind our captain, instead of s.lagging him off at every opportunity.

Seems players like Gorkss can be exempt from any critiscim

Couldn't agree more Pete. Legs is one of the few in my opinion that is exempt from critisism in recent matches.He runs his socks off ,is strong ,creative,shoots on sight whenever possible and leads by example.He would be first on my team sheet along with Faurlin.

Comment

He's been one of our worst players all season never seem's up for a game always on his heels never anticipates where the balls going to drop.

So what do we do give him the armband and a new bumper contract priceless........

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
            He's been one of our worst players all season never seem's up for a game always on his heels never anticipates where the balls going to drop.

So what do we do give him the armband and a new bumper contract priceless........
            But some people rate him.............bizarre!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              But some people rate him.............bizarre!
              All i can say to that is these fans that rate him dont know alot about football!!

When he goes to pass a ball i duck for cover in the stands!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I see all this criticism of Lighterwood and I've been watching him more recently. The only player with credentials to be captain in our side at the moment, when others tire after 75 minutes he show he is fitter than any other player we have, statiscally runs more miles during a game than any other of our players.

Would be good to be behind our captain, instead of s.lagging him off at every opportunity.

Seems players like Gorkss can be exempt from any critiscim
                im with you on this one

Comment

Working...
                X