Priskin - Buzsacky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priskin - Buzsacky

Why does warnock continue to play priskin im 99% sure if buzsaky had of been playin in priskin's role, we would of won 2day, priskin offer's us nothing he's crap in the air and creates nothing, buzsacky maybe crap in the air but he would create much more and give us more quality.
    Last edited by Pezza85; 03-04-2010, 09:19 PM.

Put simply Warnock wants a presence up front and Priskin is the best we have available.

Comment

buzz is probably history at qpr,or he will feature when taarabt has left

Comment

Buzsaky would have done **** all as well stop kidding yourself

Comment

Akos' QPR career is as good as over.

Comment

Priskin was our best striker today... I know we all love the priskin vendetta because of his laziness but he got more involved than any other of the strikers... he should have buried the chance where he hit the crossbar, but if he was a fans fave he would have been praised for following in when no-one else could be bothered. He won some headers today and despite his laziness did a few things which opened up opportunities.

Simpson disappointed me today... tentatively standing next to purse when the obvious front post run from ramages cross would have provided the winning goal.

God what did any striker do today to justify their wages ahead of Priskin? I heard someone celebrate when he came off for Vine, what the f*ck does Vine ever do or has ever done since his injury. Give Priskin a chance for christ sakes

Comment

Originally posted by morris View Post
              akos' qpr career is as good as over.

nooooo

Comment

More to the point, Warnock keeps on about a lack of presence up front, now he has his faults but what the hells wrong with Marcus Bent? Is he injured or what? He's played less than ten minutes for us?

Comment

Buzacky should have replaced Priskin second half. Akos was warming up in front of where I sat today, tracky off and ready to come on, then a change of mind by NW and German appears! WTF
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    More to the point, Warnock keeps on about a lack of presence up front, now he has his faults but what the hells wrong with Marcus Bent? Is he injured or what? He's played less than ten minutes for us?
                    I would assume Bent is no where near match fit, so would you start risking him?

Comment

Buzsaky aint had good season this year but his still score 8 goals in 24 starts (1 in 3) , priskins 1 in 8 for us.
                      Just feel warnock should jus give him a chance
                      Last edited by Pezza85; 03-04-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pezza85 View Post
                        Buzsaky aint had good season this year but his still score 8 goals in 24 starts (1 in 3) , priskins 1 in 8 for us.
                        Just feel warnock should jus give him a chance
                        4 penalties mate lets not big him up too much.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          4 penalties mate lets not big him up too much.
                          w12 ranger i get the feeling ur not his biggest fan

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                            Priskin was our best striker today... I know we all love the priskin vendetta because of his laziness but he got more involved than any other of the strikers... he should have buried the chance where he hit the crossbar, but if he was a fans fave he would have been praised for following in when no-one else could be bothered. He won some headers today and despite his laziness did a few things which opened up opportunities.

Simpson disappointed me today... tentatively standing next to purse when the obvious front post run from ramages cross would have provided the winning goal.

God what did any striker do today to justify their wages ahead of Priskin? I heard someone celebrate when he came off for Vine, what the f*ck does Vine ever do or has ever done since his injury. Give Priskin a chance for christ sakes
                            Pheewww, thought it was just me, but you're right, Priskin had a good game overall. I've noted an improvement over the last couple of games, and he was unlucky not to have been on the scoresheet today.
                            If I was Warnock, Priskin would be in the starting line-up for Leicester on Monday.

Comment

not priskin's biggest fan - who is? - but he did some nice touches today and was certainly better than simo who was completely anonymous - but then he's allowed to be apparently because he's a crowd favourite.

Comment

Working...
                              X