Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    Didnt we all agree that he was tripe?
    I think we agreed that he was being played in the wrong position.

He wasn't great for us but he did put in a couple of excellent performances.

Comment

Didnt we all agree that he was tripe?
      Not even close mate.

Quality player who was badly managed.

Looked very useful next to Rowlands.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I tend to agree. The feeling I got when he was here was that most thought he was useless and certainly not worth the £2million that was being suggested for a permanent signing.

I'd like him back, I dont think we saw anything near what he's capable of.

Comment

I tend to agree. The feeling I got when he was here was that most thought he was useless and certainly not worth the £2million that was being suggested for a permanent signing.

I'd like him back, I dont think we saw anything near what he's capable of.
          Quite a lot did, but there were as many who felt that he would come good.

Most rightly felt thatr paying £2m for him was a lot judging by his form at the time.

I certainly feel he'd be a great addition if we manage to bag him again.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Would be a great signing. I know he's a similar player to Faurlin, but i think you can play them in the same team if you have a decent holding midfield player that is prepared to protect the back 4 and you play a 4-5-1 formation. I think the problem with Watson's spell at QPR was that he was asked to be the holding midfield player and that isn't his best position.

Comment

Working...
            X