Ben Watson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Watson...

Recalled by Wigan from WBA, as cover for injuries/suspensions.
    SSN.

No evidence for this, and it's just a feeling... but I can see Watson being at QPR next season, possibly as captain.

Warnock loves him, and Benjamin loves him back.
    "I loved him"....

It's quite romantic really.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Wonder if he'd come back after the West Brom booing etc. Not that he did anything wrong, it was a bit stupid really. Not that he particularly impressed in w12

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
      Wonder if he'd come back after the West Brom booing etc. Not that he did anything wrong, it was a bit stupid really. Not that he particularly impressed in w12
      Morrison, savage, A.Cole, etc probably get booed everywhere, but they'll continue to move around. Players expect a bit of banter and any player who's confident in his ability will know he'll be loved at any club he plays for.

I honestly don't think it's a big thing mate.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

You'd of thought the same about Mr.Williams! But I spose that was more personal

Comment

My £1 says Watson would jump at the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            You'd of thought the same about Mr.Williams! But I spose that was more personal
            Definately mate. One thing being booed, but having your family insulted is pretty low by anyones standards.

Also, some booed TW whilst he was playing for us, which again is a bit sad. Especially as he actually played well for us in both spells. Unfortunately some won't forgive him for not passing.

For me, that day could have been different if Big Dan had took Campbell out instead of leaving him to shoot. Red card or not, that decission cost us just as much but plenty drool over him.

Comment

We'd see a different Watson under Warnock.

Comment

Would love to see him back under Warnock, we didn't see the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Spot

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Would love to see him back under Warnock, we didn't see the best of him.
                  On

Comment

Watson:

“QPR have got some quality players, which they’ve proven this season,” he said. “When I was there we looked like contenders at one stage.
                    But things behind closed doors go on and it does affect players.
                    I played for Neil for over 18 months and until you’ve played under him then you don’t realise what he’s like.
                    I loved him, we had a good relationship and I enjoyed playing under him. It was a good experience and probably an experience that you won’t have again. All in all, I had a fantastic time with him.

He’s got both sides to him. If you put it in for him on the pitch then he won’t have a problem. If you don’t then you have a problem.

In general, he’s a top manager as he’s proved at this level with the promotions he’s had.

I had 18 fantastic months under him at Palace, and played my best football."

Watson played 16 League games on loan for QPR during the first half of the season and was close to rejoining again before choosing Albion. He admitted uncertainty behind the scenes at QPR was difficult to deal with for the players at the club.
                    “I had three managers in about two-and-a-half months."

.................................................. ...

That's why I have this hunch about him. (that's all it is.)
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

you could br right goddord

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        you could br right goddord
                        Goddard could be right as well.

Comment

He would a) make a very good captain and b) was an excellent player under Warnock. We need a proper captain and we need a partner for Faurlin because Leigertwood just isn't consistent enough.

Comment

Didnt we all agree that he was tripe?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Agree, as we have with Adel.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X