987 Tickets Only For Crystal Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taggster View Post
    Not sad really,they were put on sale on a Monday after a home game on the Saturday,so I couldn't get mine,didn't have time to get them the following Tuesday.I will be getting mine this Saturday,along with the majority of others.

On another point,I've noticed they seem to spread out the sale of tickets to away games, maybe to maximise the booking fees?
    Why else would tickets go on sale the Monday after a home game?
    So that people who are season ticket holders or members get first refusal. All clubs do this.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
      So that people who are season ticket holders or members get first refusal. All clubs do this.
      Usually true - but these went straight to general sale with no priority to ST's and members - which is what I was talking about - we never take enough to Palace - so why?
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I won't be going to that huge toilet known as Selhurst Park, hate the dump, hate Croydon, hate the hassle of getting there, and above all else, will be working until gone 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
          The point is,when I got my tickets for Reading,Preston andLeicester the other week,I paid £3.50 booking fee,this was the Saturday of the Swansea game.The Palace tickets went onsale 2 days later,so when I get my palace tickets I have to pay another £3.50 booking fee.
          This is what I meant by spreading out the sale of tickets,and they have been doing it all season.

Stealth booking fees!:yush:

Comment

The point is,when I got my tickets for Reading,Preston andLeicester the other week,I paid £3.50 booking fee,this was the Saturday of the Swansea game.The Palace tickets went onsale 2 days later,so when I get my palace tickets I have to pay another £3.50 booking fee.
            This is what I meant by spreading out the sale of tickets,and they have been doing it all season.

Spot on mate

Comment

We could be sending Palace down on that day, how ironic is that and how will Neil feel.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Just spoke to the Ticket office when booking my Newcastle ticket and i asked about being able to purchase a Palace ticket this Sat and was informed they have just received a new load in, i didn't ask how many but the more the merrier.
                (I also started a new thread as More Palace tickets just in)
                Last edited by 80sCasual; 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

SOrry I mis read what was put - yeah that is naughty! Hopefully, wont happen next season...

Comment

Working...
                  X