Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 987 Tickets Only For Crystal Palace

How many will they go up to, any ideas?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Think we get 2,000 in total if I'm right? Going to order mine now.

Comment

Are they on general sale now?

Comment

I was told 3000 by the box office last week,I also quieried why they were going on open sale and not through the loyalty scheme.I was told it was because we wouldn't sell out.

Comment

Booking my this week
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

987 is the initial allocation isnt it?

Never much liked visiting that south of the river ****e bucket

Comment

Taggster, the way the league is going and if we get 3,000, I'm guessing we will sell them
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm booking about 10 tomorrow
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Taggster, the way the league is going and if we get 3,000, I'm guessing we will sell them
                  3000 is what I was told,I think we'll sell them,afterall we took 2000 to Reading on a tuesday night.

Comment

Can't help feeling the 'Warnock factor' will see us easily sell whatever allocation Palace give us.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                      Can't help feeling the 'Warnock factor' will see us easily sell whatever allocation Palace give us.
                      Yeah I got my tickets as soon as they were available.

Gonna be a barnstormer.

Comment

They went straight to general sale and if we haven't sold the 987 yet - well that is quite sad.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          They went straight to general sale and if we haven't sold the 987 yet - well that is quite sad.
                          got mine about 20 mintes ago - Box office reckoned that 500 have been sold...
                          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            got mine about 20 mintes ago - Box office reckoned that 500 have been sold...
                            When I got 2 last week I was one of the first which shocked me - 500 is a bit lame really - so why do we take such a poor following to this fixture? I know it's a dump and a poor view and a hard place to get to but it is still (sort of) in London?!
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Not sad really,they were put on sale on a Monday after a home game on the Saturday,so I couldn't get mine,didn't have time to get them the following Tuesday.I will be getting mine this Saturday,along with the majority of others.

On another point,I've noticed they seem to spread out the sale of tickets to away games, maybe to maximise the booking fees?
                              Why else would tickets go on sale the Monday after a home game?

Comment

Working...
                              X