Booing and being Entertained..Sousa Latest One to get Booed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    It was a debate about booing in general, now its been spun back to me.
    Ok, so let's have a look at your original remarks...

Seems like its more prominent boo players and the wheels seem to be coming off the Swansea City bandwagon. Holding 5th and still odds on to make the play offs seems like Sousa is boring the pants off the Swansea City Fans.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=6&t=72528
    This is clearly about Swansea. So who is spinning now?

David

Comment

Qblockpete, what's the news on the Swansea message boards today?

Comment

Okay same can be said of Sheffield United who booed Blackwell.

Think supporters expectations in general are very high across the country, when you are in a Play off Spot and you boo!!

I agree with pete. For what I know their former gaffer might have got to play "better" fotball but they are still up there fighting for a playoff place.:shy:
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I'll wait to next Tuesday to make any further comment, sure someone will come on if they beat Cardiff
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What a sad thread to drum up traffic at a quiet time , -1 for effort

Comment

imo we didnt deserve sousa at the time and i think if he would of stayed on longer no matter what people think, it would of ended in tears.

all this thread represents is that sousa plays boring football and doesnt score much

however more importently 5th in table looking for the playoffs there doing ok

i personly wish sousa all the best and i think he will be managing a prem club in no time

end of =)

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                ITS ABOUT WINNING AND ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL IS A BONUS AFTER THE FACT
                I wonder if the winning bit is related to getting 3 points more than you do for loosing a game and 2 points more for drawing a game ?

Comment

Working...
                X