Booing and being Entertained..Sousa Latest One to get Booed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    It only went into 10 pages, when he was winning games.

Now, as i am gradually being proved right...its now time to move on.

very funny.
    Gradually being proved right?

They're in fith place, are they not?

Interesting.

And by the way, it's only a few who wanted to keep slating (edited) Sousa, just as it's just a few who want to champion him as the 'lost one'

Most of us have wanted to move on sice day one, so no...not all that funny mate. It's a boring debate for most. I don't give two monkeys about him. Harsh sacking, but that's not my problem. We've got NW who is a better manager. I'm happy and so should you be.

I'm quite glad no one has taken the bait and gotten too involved in this arguement. At least this thread shall dissapear soon.

Nice attempt though.
    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 29-03-2010, 05:22 PM.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Is Sousa a good manager?? Yes.
      Is Sousa an attack minded, entertaining manager?? No.

It's that simple really.

To put it another way: He's the Rafa Benitez of this league.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

One other question I would like to ask you Pete is which team has or has had the better squad over the course of this season?

Comment

I am generalising.

Fair enough

Good luck to Blackpool and Doncaster in catching the most boring team in the football leagues
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It only went into 10 pages, when he was winning games.

Now, as i am gradually being proved right...its now time to move on.

very funny.
            The thing is, we had all moved on, and now you brought it all back up again.

He is doing better than we are. His side are hitting a blip - what side doesnt. You being proved right? Well you are wrong there. He has got a side worse than ours, higher than ours. So you have been proved very wrong.

Anyway, next season, it might be us up there - isnt that the main thing? Worry about us, not them. Get sousa out of your head and move on.

Comment

Petes secret love affair with Sousa shocker :-)

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                Typical bit of **** stirring by one of the biggest **** stirrers on this site - Pete

Move on Pete sousa is not our manager, give it a rest. stop **** stirring or face a ban
                Absolutely, one million percent, THE most accurate post on this site EVER.

Can't leave Sousa alone can you Pete, any opportunity whatsoever to take a dig at him. Long gone and still you feel the need to b.itch and whine about him and generally continue to try and undermine him.

Why is that? Guilty conscience eh? Desperate to justify your squalid little campaign to get him out of the club?

All this rubbish about "Right, let's go forward as one and put the past behind us".

YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A LIAR. ATAF.

Comment

Just wondering whether I'll get an answer to my 2 questions?

Highly unlikely but there you go ....

Comment

Quote:
                    Prob one of the worst games I've ever seen down the liberty

He obviously wasnt there for our game last year. Worst game I have EVER seen!!
                    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Bernies, good job I'm not a moderator

by the way

What are your views on Jim Magilton and neil Warnock
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

At the end of the day swansea a looking forward to a play off .

On the other hand we're still looking over our shoulders i know where id rather be...

Comment

qprmendonza

Our squad last season whilst 7th proved they were Play off contenders, it tailed off near the end.

this season Swansea have a very good squad. Prattley is one of the best midfielders in this division, yet when we were after him most Rangers fans were saying how c.rap he was.

Comment

Bernies, good job I'm not a moderator

by the way

What are your views on Jim Magilton and neil Warnock
                            Why, is telling the truth cause to be banned from here these days?

Views on Magilton elsewhere. Warnock is I believe the right man for the job at this time, although would not have been anywhere near my top choice after De Canio went.

Comment

Problem is this

Swansea city fans booed after a 0-0 draw versus Ipswich. I didn't even boo him when he was here, LOL I was just making the point they are sitting 5th and not happy. All things will become clearer after the Bank Holiday period on whether like his time at QPR he fluffs it or not.

It was a debate about booing in general, now its been spun back to me.

just to clarify, Swansea fans booed, then Sheffield united fans done the same.

For many its about entertainment, borne out by their actions

Comment

Problem is this

Swansea city fans booed after a 0-0 draw versus Ipswich. I didn't even boo him when he was here, LOL I was just making the point they are sitting 5th and not happy. All things will become clearer after the Bank Holiday period on whether like his time at QPR he fluffs it or not.

It was a debate about booing in general, now its been spun back to me.

just to clarify, Swansea fans booed, then Sheffield united fans done the same.

For many its about entertainment, borne out by their actions
                                wheres this "many" then because every rangers fan i know personally or spoken too at the ground have said the same thing ....ITS ABOUT WINNING AND ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL IS A BONUS AFTER THE FACT

Comment

Working...
                                X