No announcement yet.

Booing and being Entertained..Sousa Latest One to get Booed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i go to see QPR win and i can honestly say i have never been disappointed leaving a ground when we have won however, i have seen some cracking games resulting in defeat and have left absolutely gutted. Win first entertainment second for me. Both is ideal but i would rather see a sh*t game that we win 1-0 than a great game and lose or draw.

Comment

spot on m8

Comment

have slagged off sousa in the past for his boring style-but will take wins over entertainment with warnock. playoffs next season please!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

if we end up at Wembley on 22 May I won't give a f*ck about all that, as I keep saying. And even if we don't it would still have been a remarkable achievement given the circumstances at the start of the season.

And the whole I've really enjoyed it

Yes it was a poor game and there has been many over the years .I watched Everton v Chelsea a couple of years ago and that was twice as bad!!...The mentality of some of our so called supporers is bordering on mental!!!!

I will take 1 - 0 saturday....and a free season ticket next year, keep up the good work Paulo!!

There are the same amount who will take the boring football and be up there.

Such another pointless thread. They are hitting bad form, as are a fair amount of teams - we havent hit good form.

As others had said, id take boring organise football over attractive football if thats the way to win.

Dont you always moan when other people bring up Sousa and tell people to move on? How come its okay when you are putting him in a bad light Pete?

Comment

42 posts and you picked the three, that were in favour.

This is general thread about being bored over dreary points or being entertained.

Swansea V Doncaster last game should be interesting, personally will be wishing O' Driscoll all the luck.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I've got an idea. Let's do away with the goal scoring as the result of a match. Let's get Simon Cowell, with a couple of other bods, to assess the match on skill, entertainment and originality. Then we could have phone polls and we can all switch on to ITV on a Sunday night to see how we done. Points going to the winners and a point each if the poll results are less than 5% of each other.

Or maybe not!!!!!

Comment

yeah...or maybe not!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

42 posts and you picked the three, that were in favour.

This is general thread about being bored over dreary points or being entertained.

Swansea V Doncaster last game should be interesting, personally will be wishing O' Driscoll all the luck.
                  Most of them are agreeing that it wasnt entertaining, but happy they got a point.

Anyway, Sheff Utd boo there team as you stated, but you highlighted Swansea because its in a bad light. Whats your reasoning behind that? Anytime there is a thread good about Sousa, you say to move on. Again, why?

Comment

Originally posted by michael67 View Post
                    I've got an idea. Let's do away with the goal scoring as the result of a match. Let's get Simon Cowell, with a couple of other bods, to assess the match on skill, entertainment and originality. Then we could have phone polls and we can all switch on to ITV on a Sunday night to see how we done. Points going to the winners and a point each if the poll results are less than 5% of each other.

Or maybe not!!!!!
                    lol let the rabble drink pints of beer while they stand and watch and that would go down a treat with Pete and his boys.....

Comment

Typical bit of **** stirring by one of the biggest **** stirrers on this site - Pete

Move on Pete sousa is not our manager, give it a rest. stop **** stirring or face a ban
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Funny that, when he was winning games, was never told to move on.

Now Swansea City seem to be wilting under the pressure- time to move on.

Classic..

I was actually generalising, that supporters expectations often lead to booing, even with teams in the Play offs
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Pete, I really don't understand why you have to do this mate.

You know EXACTLY what reaction you'll get. A pathetically boring 10 page thread about who loves and hates Sousa.

Let them get on with it ffs.

This sort of row is far more boring than Sousa's football.
                          Well said Benny.

Comment

It only went into 10 pages, when he was winning games.

Now, as i am gradually being proved right...its now time to move on.

very funny.

Comment

thats ******** Pete

the only people starting theses threads are you and Funky, win or lose you cant leave it out and dont give it the "generalising" bit either when you have "Sousa" in the thread title.

Give it up
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                It only went into 10 pages, when he was winning games.

Now, as i am gradually being proved right...its now time to move on.

very funny.
                                Just a quick question Pete - would you a) rather be fighting to stay in a play off position or b) fighting to avoid relegation at this time of year?

Comment

Working...
                                X