March: 10pts, 1 Loss in 7 for Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March: 10pts, 1 Loss in 7 for Warnock

Neil Warnock has steadied the ship making us difficult to beat in the process.

2 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss.

NW has given an average bunch of players the confidence and the fight to come from behind in 2 difficult away games at Sheff Utd and Preston and fight to the bitter end against the CCC Form Team Reading with 10 men despite conceding a late dubious penalty.

At home we are undefeated under NW and despite a luck lustre display against Derby which upon reflection I would consider some of the hoofball witnessed being down to the poor pitch conditions as much as tactics for the opposition.

We've seen some very different types of football under NW and I'm starting to get the impression that NW style of football can be be quite interchangable. Not saying NW will always get it right and I thought we threw a good chance to get 3 pts against Derby but I don't doubt that we may see a couple of surprise results by the end of the season.

Anyway onwards and upwards we are probably safe now as I can't see Phart getting 9pts by the end of the season for Palace. Well done the lads tofday for showing some fighting spirit.....U RRRR's
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-03-2010, 10:58 PM.

Very true, 10 more points than we would of got with Phart
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Having been on the Palace Board they are quite satiesfied with the the gaffer and their players this saturday. They blame refs for always doing life difficult for Palace(huge club)
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Neil Warnock has steadied the ship making us difficult to beat in the process.

2 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss.

NW has given an average bunch of players the confidence and the fight to come from behind in 2 difficult away games at Sheff Utd and Preston and fight to the bitter end against the CCC Form Team Reading with 10 men despite conceding a late dubious penalty.

At home we are undefeated under NW and despite a luck lustre display against Derby which upon reflection I would consider some of the hoofball witnessed being down to the poor pitch conditions as much as tactics for the opposition.

We've seen some very different types of football under NW and I'm starting to get the impression that NW style of football can be be quite interchangable. Not saying NW will always get it right and I thought we threw a good chance to get 3 pts against Derby but I don't doubt that we may see a couple of surprise results by the end of the season.

Anyway onwards and upwards we are probably safe now as I can't see Phart getting 9pts by the end of the season for Palace. Well done the lads tofday for showing some fighting spirit.....U RRRR's
        spot on mate...well said...hopefully a win against sheff.wed and the players can relax and play.

Comment

It's true W12, I think we are showing signs of changing for the better, it's going to be a very long wait for QPR fans till the start of the season but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Comment

Lose to Watford on Tuesday and they may well be singing a totally different tune,practically down and i dont believe Phart has the tactics or motivational skills to keep them up,they are hanging on to anything,but,then again,wouldn't we ??

Comment

he has done the job we needed
              steadied a sinking ship and 1 loss in 7 is near miracles after 1 win in 16
              settled boardroom has been vital too
              gates seem up
              many positives...ok some players we'll slate if they scored 9 in 3 mins but that's footy...staying up was paramount and is in sight.
              then we can build during the close season, with new prices out soon, maybe a good drop in price and happy fans again???
              we hit new season on a high and with both feet running

Comment

Working...
              X