No announcement yet.

Two Day Week Training for The Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Day Week Training for The Players?

Sunday People/Tom Hopkinson - QPR'S 2-DAY WEEK CHEEK - Queens Park Rangers can expect another angry backlash from fans after it emerged that their players are being asked to train only twice a week.
    - People Sport understands the club decided to cut their weekly sessions over the last couple of weeks after both promotion and relegation were ruled out.

your views?

Have to say, I'd be working them 5 days a week and no let them off the hook.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Didn't know that!

A joke if true.

Bet they can't wait to go to Bahrain!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Could it have been done to avoid injury? And was this to ALL players?

Sad if it's true and for no reason.
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Makes reference in the Sunday People also that some are not keen on Bahrain.

Personally, see nothing wrong with it.. We are trying to expand the QPR brand and this guys should not see it as a chore but a privilege.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The Bahrain comment was also mentioned by Scott (I think) as a comment from a player during the POTY evening. May well be right then.
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

could understand it if they could pass ans shoot properly but all the evidence suggests more training is required not less

so it seems that some players are ****ed of about having to go to bahrain because it eats into thier holidays but seem to be pretty much on holiday already
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

If promo and relegation are no longer an issue, don't see the problem
              in reduced training.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Sunday People/Tom Hopkinson - QPR'S 2-DAY WEEK CHEEK - Queens Park Rangers can expect another angry backlash from fans after it emerged that their players are being asked to train only twice a week.
                - People Sport understands the club decided to cut their weekly sessions over the last couple of weeks after both promotion and relegation were ruled out.

your views?

Have to say, I'd be working them 5 days a week and no let them off the hook.
                Pete posted thisaround 08.00 this morning when you was still in your pit.Please check the forum before starting a copy thread
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

apologies

Comment

Lazy journo u are turning into
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Makes reference in the Sunday People also that some are not keen on Bahrain.

Personally, see nothing wrong with it.. We are trying to expand the QPR brand and this guys should not see it as a chore but a privilege.
                      Pete: When i was talking to Wayne Routledge and Leigertwood, i asked so whats your plans for the summer and in a very sarcastic way Leigertwood said "well we have to go to Bahrain dont we".. then looked at Wayne with a although we really cant be arsed look on his face, to which Wayne copied.

I felt like saying you miserable basterds!!! Id love to go to Bahrain and your getting to go there for free!! Play abit of football but most of the time sit in the sun!! I also felt like saying well improve your paformance and you might be in the playoffs instead!!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                        Pete: When i was talking to Wayne Routledge and Leigertwood, i asked so whats your plans for the summer and in a very sarcastic way Leigertwood said "well we have to go to Bahrain dont we".. then looked at Wayne with a although we really cant be arsed look on his face, to which Wayne copied.

I felt like saying you miserable basterds!!! Id love to go to Bahrain and your getting to go there for free!! Play abit of football but most of the time sit in the sun!! I also felt like saying well improve your paformance and you might be in the playoffs instead!!
                        Couldn't agree with you more -- I'd love to be able to afford to go to somewhere like that, but haven't got the money.
                        Why?
                        Because all my dispensible income goes on spending the season watching the miserable bastewards in question!
                        :anger:
                        Ungrateful, spoilt bunch.
                        They don't know they're born.
                        Need bringing back down to earth.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

youvebeen rangered,

spot on !!!

Would love to know what their attiude would have been, if we got into the play offs. They will be back by the 13th May, whilst players at Burnley who have played with passion and pride all season, will be playing in the play offs.

A nice bit of sunshine in the Bahrain, and play a football game.

What a hard world !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post

I don't know why you didn't would have been hilarious to watch their faces if you said that!

Comment

These players need a kick up the r'ss

and i don't mean dave's hilarious fanzine

i am starting to like Scott's idea about George Graham

Comment

Working...
                              X