Where Did It All Go Wrong this Season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Reid.

We were absolutely flying and then suddenly for no reason GP engineers a move for an injury prone player who will come in for a month.
    Even worse is that he goes straight into the team. Sent the wrong message out to the players that the manager wasn't in control and actual performances would not be rewarded with starting places.
    Same with Tommy Williams who immediately replaced Borrowdale.

Players threw a strop and things slowly got worse and worse

Comment

Baz is right. Leicester exposed a weakness and Magiliton responded to that very badly. Clueless. Coventry subs showed that and did for him and then losing at Watford (more bizarre tactics and subs playing their part in that) spun him out of control and he lost the plot/dressing room. Thereafter it was a run of v v bad decisions on handling the problem that allowed it to develop to a crisis. That is Hart and Harford - free fall in League, out of cup meekly, no clean sheets no effort and muppet additions to the team (Quashie, Priskin Bent were never an answer).

Comment

We were never the same team after leicester

Comment

Magilton - No Plan B

Hart/Harford - No Plan A

Comment

Letting sarah long be a guest is where it all went wrong
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

leicester turned us over, we rolling over all and they done a job on us, then results went poor and then watford, heads butts tears and sackings....
              i feel i have been thru 5 seasons already in this ONE!!??
              exhausting keeping up....

Comment

watford game was a disaster for us...still upbeat tho...f.b gone and warnock in!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

This seasons car crash was the Result of the biggest mistake Briatore made, interfering too much and giving paladini the freedom to recruit players. If Briatore took the same approach that these
                  guys are taking now, we would have a strong, balanced and settlled squad which would be very very close to achieving premiership status

Comment

where it all went wrong this season goes back to last summer when Flavio spent NOTHING,and then appointed Magilton.

Comment

it all went wrong trying to field too many ego's,the only way out of this division is to field a very hard working side;be compact and have pace to hit teams on the break.

Comment

for me it was doncaster where it went wrong.jm changing the side to put new loans straight in the starting eleven.wrong,wrong,wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X