No announcement yet.

Where Did It All Go Wrong this Season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Did It All Go Wrong this Season??

Any ideas?

Still think the sacking of Jim and then John going was the thing that destroyed our season.

Followed of course by the appointment by Paul hart
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I thought you were moving on ?

Comment

It all went right about a month ago.

The day we lost to Scunny, and the protests proved the end for FB and the Director of Football role.... and the takeover took place.

We would never have sustained a united promotion challenge under that set up. Didn't think that at the start of the season, but to me, that is clear now.

This season was awful for 75% of it... but oddly enough, it could turn out to be the best season we've had in years.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        I thought you were moving on ?
        dont be silly. a thread like this has the potential to go into 5 or 6 pages worth of the same old tripe. watch, soon enough someone will mention GP or Sousa and it'll really fly.

Its Pete job to make his site look busy and these kind of threads do just that.

Comment

piccie test

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Any ideas?

Still think the sacking of Jim and then John going was the thing that destroyed our season.

It went wrong long before that, in fact I would say the precise moment was when Leicester played us of the park at home, Magilton fell apart and so did the team

Comment

great minds think alike Baz! Magilton and Gorman had no answer, seemed clueless....then Buzz misses a chance at the end and from Magilton face on replays you could see who he blamed. Players lost faith in Magilton probably for combination of not knowing how to counter Leicesters style and for blaming a player for missing a chance when all who watched that game will know tactically we were way off. We thought we could just pass them off the pitch.......not just Mag....think of threads like, "how do people stop us scoring"...overconfidence...then we got smashed off the park, lost 2-1 but could have been a boro scoreline. If we'd had warnock then, would never have happened

Comment

flavio briatore has finally left

result of season in my eyes was u expecting more then dudes???

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Away to Doncaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    It all went right about a month ago.

The day we lost to Scunny, and the protests proved the end for FB and the Director of Football role.... and the takeover took place.

We would never have sustained a united promotion challenge under that set up. Didn't think that at the start of the season, but to me, that is clear now.

This season was awful for 75% of it... but oddly enough, it could turn out to be the best season we've had in years.
                    V well put Goddard. (Is your username after Paul by any chance or is that your actual name?)

Comment

Employing a manager with inept tactical knowledge like Magilton was big mistake. As was giving someone like Paladini free reign to bring in the most unbalanced squad of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Any ideas?

I agree with that, but I think the fault was with the board as they picked a manager that the players/fans didn't really want or take to...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          V well put Goddard. (Is your username after Paul by any chance or is that your actual name?)

Both, believe it or not.

But don't tell anyone.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

It started that where went wrong

Comment

The sacking of Jim and John :(
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X