Are We taking it too Easy??.WE ARE NOT SAFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We taking it too Easy??.WE ARE NOT SAFE

Lose to Preston and draw against Sheffield Wednesday and the season is not over by a long chalk.

These teams at the bottom are fighting for there lives, in many respects I am just wondering if the club think they are out of the woods?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete, maybe that's why Warnock wants to bring a striker in, he knows we don't convert enough chances

Comment

i am worried to be honest. If we had beaten Derby, we would be 9 points clear and id be pretty relaxed, but 7 points is not much, especially as other teams are fighting for their lives an we are throwing away points at home

Comment

Pete you must think positivly old son

Comment

Looked at the remaning games for all the clbs and believe we need 1 win to be safe as the other teams like Watford, Palace, Sheff Wed have to play each other and us also they have much harder run to catch us if we can get 50 points. But I believe we finish about 14th with 56 points

Comment

If we lose this game and palace win plymouth win and Posh win and Sheff wed win, then we draw and Posh win and plymouth draw and Derby lose and Palace win and then we win and palace win and Wtaford lose and plymouth win and then we lose again and peterboro win and........blimey - it could do you head in really.

It's an old saying but take on game at a time.We are 7 points clear with 8 games to go.Warnock has only lost 1 game in 6...we could draw all the rest and be safe.What are the chances of all 3 bottom clubs winning their next 3 games to to get in front of us if we lose.

It's not safe and it's not ideal, but it's in our hands and unless we lose our next 8 games straight -

Preston this weekend - NW will be looking for a point and then onto next game.Rather be in our position than any below us.Think we will be safe.

Comment

From a pessimistic point of view, and before last night, I'd been thinking 2 wins from 3 at home v Derby, Sheff Wed & Watford, Draw the other along with C.Palace away = 8, which would have achieved safety, relatively comfortably with 53 points.

As I say Pessimistic. But after last night, the same view suggests 51 points.
              Which will probably still be enough, as mentioned before teams below us can't win ALL their games as they will have to play each other, so some will drop points.

Paul Hart's doing his best to confine C Palace to Div 1 with the already 'virtually' down Plymuff & Posh.

That said, I imagine NW is a lot more optimistic and hopeful around the rest of our games, and fully expects us to pick up points, against Preston, Cardiff, Barnsley, Newcastle, etc.

So in summary, comfortable ? Not yet, but not panicking either. Remember we've only lost 1 in 6 under NW.
              Under Harford and Hart before him, that was our win ratio !

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                If we lose this game and palace win plymouth win and Posh win and Sheff wed win, then we draw and Posh win and plymouth draw and Derby lose and Palace win and then we win and palace win and Wtaford lose and plymouth win and then we lose again and peterboro win and........blimey - it could do you head in really.

It's an old saying but take on game at a time.We are 7 points clear with 8 games to go.Warnock has only lost 1 game in 6...we could draw all the rest and be safe.What are the chances of all 3 bottom clubs winning their next 3 games to to get in front of us if we lose.

It's not safe and it's not ideal, but it's in our hands and unless we lose our next 8 games straight -

Preston this weekend - NW will be looking for a point and then onto next game.Rather be in our position than any below us.Think we will be safe.
                Your first sentence has done my head in.

Comment

7 points clear with 7 games to go. I think the likes of Scunny, Wednesday and even Derby have more to worry about than us.

No we are not out of it yet but how many thought we'd beat WBA? If we can beat them there is no good reason we can't beat anyone.

Comment

NW got the player playing and working hard for the team. That means to me I have no worries that we well be safe

Comment

Working...
                    X