Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Fancy Walking To Crystal Palace??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Fancy Walking To Crystal Palace??

please see link which members of the group can ask their friends / colleagues etc to sponsor them through

http://www.justgiving.com/tigercubs
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

You jest but I remember doing this to Highbury with the LSA when I was teenager. I think it was when we beat them 3-1.

One of the women at the front of the Precession got mugged for her handbag, unfortunately for the mugger he wasn't aware she was being accompanied by 100 football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      please see link which members of the group can ask their friends / colleagues etc to sponsor them through

http://www.justgiving.com/tigercubs
      Sorry, but why the crazy smily? Are you taking the **** or what? This is probably the only thing that we have done that we can be proud of over the last couple of years.

If you think that is crazy then Pete you have dropped even lower in my estimation.......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Well perhaps the ******* ***** needs to think a bit before he posts then.....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

id be interested if it was a bar crawl that stated friday night

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Come on Pete... Apologise or stump up some cash for the Tiger Cubs.....

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
              Sorry, but why the crazy smily? Are you taking the **** or what? This is probably the only thing that we have done that we can be proud of over the last couple of years.

If you think that is crazy then Pete you have dropped even lower in my estimation.......
              Have to agree that was how it looked to me.

Comment

Still waiting Pete. Do you think what you posted was funny or what?

Comment

not what I mean't otherwise would not have stickied the post from the club or posted it again.

I have deleted it and apologise if offence caused.

I guess if you can pick holes, you will find them.

Haqpr1963, I'll walk it if you do !!
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Okay then. Just interested in why you did it in the first place....

Won't be a very long walk though as I live just around ther corner......

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                      Okay then. Just interested in why you did it in the first place....

Won't be a very long walk though as I live just around ther corner......
                      For Pete's sake it's a shame you don't support your Local team

Comment

Working...
                      X