Clear All

• The best QPR PUB in sheperd´s Bush??

Is it the Conningham Arms still??

I mean, if it ever has been so?

Any replies appreciated.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Depends on wat your looking for and everyone has their own views on wat makes a good pub.for instance the crown&sceptre is a nice pub but i`m not a lover of it.to me on a matchday its all about the company your in.

Comment

swansea didnt rate the 'bq'.............till yesterday
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        Depends on wat your looking for and everyone has their own views on wat makes a good pub.for instance the crown&sceptre is a nice pub but i`m not a lover of it.to me on a matchday its all about the company your in.

Thanks. I have read my fellow norwegian fans do rate that one!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I go to the Coningham but thats mainly because I know more people that dring there than anywhere else. I dont think too many go there for the hospitality or quality of beer though! Its popular as its close to the ground. Met 2 Norwegians there before the S****horpe match. Was it you?
          Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
              I go to the Coningham but thats mainly because I know more people that dring there than anywhere else. I dont think too many go there for the hospitality or quality of beer though! Its popular as its close to the ground. Met 2 Norwegians there before the S****horpe match. Was it you?

No it wasent me,qprmeath. Yet, I havent had the pleasure to do my pilgrimage. But I hope to get the chance to do so early next season.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

yes

yes and factomondo is the wrong company,HES HEAVILY TATTOOOD AND SCARED UP

HES TERRIFYING

HE HAD A SHEEP UNDER HIS ARM,
                HE SAID HE HAD FALLEN IN LOVE AT THE FARM
                BUT IF YOUR FEMALE HE WILL NOT DO YOU ANY HARM
                actually he ooses charm

Comment

just watch out for lads asking u if your welsh!
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

lol.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

The Wishing Well or The Re Bar

Comment

Poor old Conningham, dying a slow death. Used to be buzzing in those play off and promotion seasons. Now seems to concentrate more on being a provo boozer.

I've popped into the Queen Adelaide a few times this season and been pleasantly surprised.

For pure QPR pub expereience I suppose the Bok cannot be beaten
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Occasionally pop in the White Horse if I am running early but usually the Smutts for a couple of hours and then the last pint or so in the Springbok

Comment

Adelaide, Smutts and the Bok are the three I usually go to.

The Pavillion is a good boozer too, but I only go there if I meet my cousin by Lattimer Road.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

The Weld hands down.

Comment

Working...
                              X