Why oh why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why oh why

When we sing 'Stick the blue flag up your a rse' do we sing 'From Stamford Bridge to Wembley'? Surely it should be 'From Stamford Bridge to Loftus Road'.
    Just a thought

Why do we sing "Blue Army" as was again in evidence yesterday?

Comment

It blue and white

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
        It blue and white

Only to those with superhuman hearing. To those of us without superpowers it sounds like "Blue Army", as it does to away fans.

Comment

Syringing of the flappers might be of some help there Ellers.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Ellerslie is Right, the chant is "Neil Warnock's Blue Army..." because "Neil Warnock's Blue and White Army..." is too long. although the 7 nation army one fits perfectly.

and Big Dave, not sure if you're suggesting that we change the song or don't know where the chant comes from - Chelsea sing "keep the blue flag flying high..." and we just changed it to "stick the blue flag up your ####" and kept the rest of the song the same...
            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Do Chelsea have any anti QPR songs?? Thought not.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

I've been going to Loftus Rd for donkey's, and I've never ever heard a chant of "blah blah blah's blue army", it's always been, as it was yesterday, "Neil Warnock's blue and white army", and it does fit if you try singing it less than 100 words a second!
                I think it's a generation thing, young bleeders today are as thick as shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

and Big Dave, not sure if you're suggesting that we change the song or don't know where the chant comes from - Chelsea sing "keep the blue flag flying high..." and we just changed it to "stick the blue flag up your ####" and kept the rest of the song the same...
                  Ive heard West Ham sing the song and they sing 'From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park' and to me that sounds much better

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                    Ellerslie is Right, the chant is "Neil Warnock's Blue Army..." because "Neil Warnock's Blue and White Army..." is too long. although the 7 nation army one fits perfectly.
                    Errr, no it's not? Not sure about the rest of the ground but everyone around me definitely sings blue AND WHite army.

Comment

its never been blue army!!!! it fits easy why cant you all see

Comment

Working...
                      X