hands up.............if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hands up.............if

youre a 'scarfer' n 'singer'.......have to admit never wearing a r's top to a game ever......have joined in some choral banter but not what you could say in the 'barmies' mould.........so who's the 'leader of the loft' on here????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

definitely a singer. nothing more satisfying than going away and making a pub your own.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      definitely a singer. nothing more satisfying than going away and making a pub your own.
      even the 'canterbury arms'

Comment

I think the last time i wore any colours was at the 82 cup final and that was the red top also had a banner, not really a scarf or colour wearer but make myself heard.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

did have rangers '82' emsemble i got in the club shop before hillsborough!!!

Comment

Would still take my rattle if they weren't banned
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Always wear the shirt and always give it large 100 % with the vocals.

People around me bothered by it? Dont give a monkeys.

Just wish i could go more.

Comment

that really gets my goat , why are people bothered about someone singing there hearts out for the team,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I don't see why some people look down on people who choose to wear replica shirts.
                  So what?
                  Live and let live.

Same as certain people who sneer at those of us who travel on the official coach.
                  Again, so what?

What matters is supporting the team as often as you can -- what you wear or how you travel is irrelevant.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    I don't see why some people look down on people who choose to wear replica shirts.
                    So what?
                    Live and let live.

Same as certain people who sneer at those of us who travel on the official coach.
                    Again, so what?

What matters is supporting the team as often as you can -- what you wear or how you travel is irrelevant.
                    Well said

Comment

I don't wear a shirt, but I normally tend to go out afterwards and in the rangers top wouldn't look quite right!!!! I do however sing as loud as I can, when I sat in R Block it was the pinnacle of the week, yet in South Africa Road I get some real dirty looks, but i dont enjoy the stand up if you love rangers one, that annoys the F*%^ out of me

Goldhawk

Comment

i dont sing as im a tad tone deaf.........was even boo'd off the small stage at the cricketeers in hornchurch one karaoke night before id even got to the chorus of 'you make me feel like dancing/leo sayer remix...........never quite recovered from that

Comment

got the 82 trackie top replica and wore it under some casual atire to stevenage but apart from that never.never been a singer as did sit at away games where shouldnt of been and drew attention unwanted.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

leighsie ive always wondered if id taken a different path what might have been.......i chose the 'casual' life back in the day but i wouldnt change a thing......happy memories are all i have left

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              So what?
                              Live and let live.

Again, so what?

Blimey I can't believe that anyone would 'sneer' at people who travel on an official coach.. why??? I've got no problem with singers as we need that for a good atmosphere.... with that said though I do feel slightly uncomfortable at times with some of the filth that is sung especially when there are young children around (often by people who are quite pissed admittedly though..)..

Replica shirts... no problems really but I do find it quite amusing when there are really fat men/women who have somehow shoe-horned themselves into a shirt that probably fitted when new (usually about 10-15yrs previously)...

Desperately hoping we put one over the swans today especially after their Capt was giving it large.... U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'sssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X