Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Else Think Buzsacky and Cook Could Go In Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Else Think Buzsacky and Cook Could Go In Summer?

I really don't know one way or another, but Hogan is getting preference over Cook and Buzsacky isn't really getting a look in.

You'd expect us to strengthen in the summer, so if these guys cannot get in now, what chances do they have next season?

Your thoughts
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I think its likely Buzsaky will go, ive been resigned to that since the headbutt incident!!

Cook imo will stay.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

silly thread,NW simply playing a winning/undefeated team,expect changes for tomorrow.Cook has a big part to play,the other fellow should have been sold in january for his role in getting Magilton sacked

Comment

would like them both to stay cant see many coming in for them that can afford the wages we offer tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          silly thread,NW simply playing a winning/undefeated team,expect changes for tomorrow.Cook has a big part to play,the other fellow should have been sold in january for his role in getting Magilton sacked
          Disagree the thread is very relevant,

Cook will stay Buzsaky will go this summer and contary to belief I can't see us even getting £1 million for Buzsaky.

Buzsaky has been a square peg in a round hole for some time now, time to cash in.

Comment

the gay icon buzsacky wont be missed imho as ambrose is a much better option..cookie ,qpr fan or not ,is not good enough to move us forward and bench warmer at best!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cook...no
              Buzsaky...maybe

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                Cook...no
                Buzsaky...maybe
                agree with that
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Cook is a natural left sided player, if he is not good enough for the starting 11, coming off the bench he is a Plan B
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-03-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

i think they can stay and are good squad members, they are not exactly young now and i cant see anyone beating down the door for them unless they are lower CCC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Disagree the thread is very relevant,

Cook will stay Buzsaky will go this summer and contary to belief I can't see us even getting £1 million for Buzsaky.

Buzsaky has been a square peg in a round hole for some time now, time to cash in.
                      Cook cares,big time time for the Rs,Buzz cares big time for Buzz,I only want one to stay

Comment

As it stands Hogan is getting the nod over Cook, though.

i really don't want to see Cookie go, but players want to play first team football. In my opinion (it doesn't really matter anyway) cook is a better player than Hogan, but nothing under Warnock indicates to me he likes natural wingers, thats why I made the point.

hence, the reason for starting Priskin
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I bet Priskin wont start tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            I bet Priskin wont start tomorrow
                            Hope your right
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

bet he does and the only change made will be Ramage at right back, connolly in the centre

Comment

Working...
                              X