-----------------------------Cerny-----------------------

-------------------Connolly-----------------Gorkks-----------

---Leigertwood--------------------------------------------Hill

----------------------Mahon----------Faurlin-----------------

---Buzsaky-----------------------------------------------Cook

-----------------------------Taarabt------------------------

-----------------------------Simpson-----------------------

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Stanley; 19-03-2010, 10:29 PM.

I like
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Very good team, but by the time Mahon comes back, Ikeme will be gone.

The basis of that team is pretty good.

Not sure tarrabt, Buz and cook could play in the same 11
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Very good team, but by the time Mahon comes back, Ikeme will be gone.
        Thought of that as well after I posted. Edited now.

Comment

Not sure tarrabt, Buz and cook could play in the same 11
          You know me Pete. I'm Stanley76 - have always loved to be attack-minded

Comment

The team you've highlighted has alot of flair.

Don;t get me wrong (because I like that style and team looks good), think Warnock prefers more bruisers in his teams though?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The team you've highlighted has alot of flair.

Don;t get me wrong (because I like that style and team looks good), think Warnock prefers more bruisers in his teams though?
              Faurlin's an Argy - he knows how to mix it when required, no? Taarabt is not one to be knocked off the ball either.

Comment

--------------------------------Cerny-----------------------

-------------------Stewart-----------------Gorkks-----------

---Leigertwood--------------------------------------------Hill

----------------------Mahon----------Faurlin-----------------

---Taarabt--------------------------------------------Cook---

--------------------- Simpson---------German-----------------

Comment

No Connolly, W12?

Comment

Wouldn't have Mahon in the team, keep it as it is at the moment, just swapping Cook for priskin
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      No Connolly, W12?
                      No Connolly mate, I know Stewart has his critics but he is a lump and that is what you need at CB in the CCC.

Win's twice as many headers as Connolly IMO. Connolly is a more technically gifted player by comparison, so is Buzsaky compared to Mahon but I would still have Mahon ahead of him as well.

It's all about having the right balance and I like Stewarts no nonsense play and I bet Warnock does to.

I find Connolly to be a bit like Buzsaky in terms of accommodating him in the starting 11. I expect fierce criticism for that but its the way I see it. If a CB was to make way for Connolly I'd drop Gorkks first. I use to slaughter Stewart but I can see why he has been a regular for such a long time now.

IMO we need a new CB, I might be wrong but I'm not to sure that Connolly will see much action next season in the Starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        No Connolly mate, I know Stewart has his critics but he is a lump and that is what you need at CB in the CCC.

Win's twice as many headers as Connolly IMO. Connolly is a more technically gifted player by comparison, so is Buzsaky compared to Mahon but I would still have Mahon ahead of him as well.

It's all about having the right balance and I like Stewarts no nonsense play and I bet Warnock does to.

I find Connolly to be a bit like Buzsaky in terms of accommodating him in the starting 11. I expect fierce criticism for that but its the way I see it. If a CB was to make way for Connolly I'd drop Gorkks first. I use to slaughter Stewart but I can see why he has been a regular for such a long time now.

IMO we need a new CB, I might be wrong but I'm not to sure that Connolly will see much action next season in the Starting 11.
                        Interesting perspective, and I know where youre coming from. To a certain extent I agree with you over Stewart - he didnt win POTY for no reason. I think Connolly's future possibly lies as a very useful utility player, as he has the versatility and ability to be able to play RB, CB, LB and even midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Interesting perspective, and I know where youre coming from. To a certain extent I agree with you over Stewart - he didnt win POTY for no reason. I think Connolly's future possibly lies as a very useful utility player, as he has the versatility and ability to be able to play RB, CB, LB and even midfield.
                          I've been saying it for ages, I see Connolly as a holding midfielder more than anything else but he needs time to develop his game in that role.

Comment

Quite possibly, I think he'd need to bulk up a bit more for that role though.

Comment

Not sure stewpeas has it anymore, last season he was immense as good as Big Dan, and I think he had been the best centre half since macca but stewpeas this has been woefull

Comment

Working...
                              X