Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Chelsea Still Top Of Our Disliked List of Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    For all you fans that don't hate chelsea I think you are barmy.

John chav Terry, Ashley c*** face Cole, there s**t song as the players run out, Ray Wilkins, Smug fans that don't understand football.

So many things I hate about chelsea.
    Going to say NO 1 CHELSEA, NO2 CARDIFF.

I actually hope Palace stay up unless P diddy buys them and i'll then have a re think.
    Hope you're not referring to "Liquidator" ?

Ska Classic - and Wolves had it first anyway

Comment

Reading for me.

Comment

Hate chelsea & cardiff with a passion. Hate everything about both clubs from the chairman/owners to the players to the fans and even people with no attachment to the club who are called "chelsea" (not sure if there is anyone called "cardiff" but if there is, then no doubt I will hate them too).

Love to hate West Ham. Love to see them lose and if they get relegated I will be delighted but don't have the same hatred of the club & fans that I do for chelsea & cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Plenty of clubs I dislike.... But I can't imagine feeling the pleasure I felt the other night when Eto'o scored, if it had been against anyone else.

Comment

It'll always be Chelsea. In fact Rangers are one of the few able to say we hated them before it got trendy (as now pretty much everyone does). It has a long history. ASntd those that've been about a while know it all. I guess some who have only had Rangers as an adult for the l;ast 25 years might have different targets as we've swam in a different pool. Bit it'll always be Chelsea. I get and shre the Luton thing - that is also for reasons of history but they are off radar now. We have picked up some rivalries over the years (e.g West Brom and Sheff Wed) which are about ofs in the past that will run on. But nothing gets to the core of your being as a Rangers supporter t
            like the filth

Comment

Look forward to seeing you all soon How many will you bring?

Comment

Thankyou eagle, looking forward to it. Hope Crystal Palace are still trading by then as it wd be a shame if it were cancelled.

Looking after Clynne and Spironni well for us I trust?

Comment

Originally posted by SE23 Eagle View Post
                  Full house.
                  You know it's true.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

they are for me along with palarse and Reading

Comment

They will always be on the top of the list.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Enough, won't need that many, after all your only Palace.

By the way the teams i hate are Chelsea & Luton, can't say i like Cardiff much either.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Thankyou eagle, looking forward to it. Hope Crystal Palace are still trading by then as it wd be a shame if it were cancelled.

Looking after Clynne and Spironni well for us I trust?
                          They should be fine, Ken Dodd and the Diddy men are saving them

Comment

not sure but neil warnock will definitely be there. see ya

Comment

doesn't matter we will still take over that **** hole you call a football ground

Comment

Watford & most recently added to my hate list, Reading for their arrogant, 2watish fans.
                                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                                X