Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Chelsea Still Top Of Our Disliked List of Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Chelsea Still Top Of Our Disliked List of Teams?

Still are for me, but just wondered what others thought>
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Less and less really. For real rivalry it needs to be two-way and lets be honest Chelsea fans prob don't think of us from one year to the next. Do they, for instance, ever sing "hate Rangers and we hate Rangers" at a match? V much doubt it. At the moment our grudge match is Palace. In a couple of years it cd become Fulham, but right now Chelsea are on a different planet. We are to them, at the very best, what Brentford are to us.

Comment

I hate Spurs and Chelsea, always will because their fans are ****s.

I also can't stand these new breed know nothing Arsenal fans, they are not even proper football fans, none of them have ST's, just preach Wengers gospel where ever they go....####as.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-03-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

palace personally...

the only thing that's more of a pain in the #### than a Palace fan is Selhurts wooden seats

Comment

Plenty of clubs I dislike.... But I can't imagine feeling the pleasure I felt the other night when Eto'o scored, if it had been against anyone else.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

always has been and always will be chelsea

Comment

Never ever have been for me.

Brentford and Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Less and less really. For real rivalry it needs to be two-way and lets be honest Chelsea fans prob don't think of us from one year to the next. Do they, for instance, ever sing "hate Rangers and we hate Rangers" at a match? V much doubt it. At the moment our grudge match is Palace. In a couple of years it cd become Fulham, but right now Chelsea are on a different planet. We are to them, at the very best, what Brentford are to us.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not for me.Luton,Forrest,Norwich plenty others.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

For all you fans that don't hate chelsea I think you are barmy.

John chav Terry, Ashley c*** face Cole, there s**t song as the players run out, Ray Wilkins, Smug fans that don't understand football.

So many things I hate about chelsea.
                    Going to say NO 1 CHELSEA, NO2 CARDIFF.

I actually hope Palace stay up unless P diddy buys them and i'll then have a re think.
                    Last edited by Goddard; 19-03-2010, 05:04 PM. Reason: swearing
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Chelsea and Palace are both my most hated clubs, in equal measures.

No other clubs, including Cardiff, Luton, Watford etc., even come close in that department for me.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Chelsea always...more recently Cardiff, Charlton and Palace.

Comment

I dont give a toss about Palace.

Hate Chelsea first off. Hate Cardiff and Luton. About it. Untill we are playing Fulham again I wont be hating them- though they do sing anti QPR songs.

Comment

always has been always will be...it's a Ladbroke Grove thing...never used to pay to go into their festering hole back in my younger day...went over there had a ruck and went home....nothing to be proud of i suppose....but i HATED them then and i HATE them now ! !

Comment

Never liked Cardiff and Palace
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X