No announcement yet.

who's actually cares if faurlin goes if we get a good offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all our loans, Faurlin is the only player I would fight tooth and nail to keep. Money is available to replace every other loan player with someone better, but Faurlin is potentially a 1 in a 1,000 player.

Comment

He was looking for a reaction,and he got it,obviously knows nothing about football or is just on a wind up!!!! I know we're all entitled to our opinions,but even a blind man can see that Faurlin is class!!!!!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

If he was not in the starting eleven against Reading on Tues night, the score line would of been much higher, FACT.

He must of made 20-30 important tackles that game, not a chance we would sell him!!
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

This lad has the potential to become a true Rangers legend in years to come - he has to stay so that he can achieve that goal, even if he doesn't score any!
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Anyone that doesn't rate Faurlin, doesn't know too much about football.

just my opinion
            ok there's 30 odd of you on here who are raving about him there are thousands of qpr fans who may think differently it is a matter of opinion.
            for the 10 th time it is my opinion its got nothing to do with how much i know about football , which i know quite a bit actually as i played semi pro until recently and had a couple of trials with a few pro teams and currently am nearly qualified as a football coach.
            so you could say i no quite a bit
            as i said before he is good but i dont think hes anything special there is other players who I THINK ARE BETTER

coming from you pete i could say the same about you anyone who talks drivel about qpr ,transfers, rumours and deadlines of when there gonna happen cant know much about football either
            so dont start slagging me off for my opinion because obviously you dont know what your talking about either!

Comment

I think if we take the cash and run it will send the wrong message to fans. I think the decision will be based on what is in the best interests of the club. I for one would be sad to see him go as he adapted well to the CCC and I think he will be much better for it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                Me for one, Feel we should be building a team around him and Connolly, Our 2 stand out players in my opinion
                totally agree

Comment

Working...
                X