• who's actually cares if faurlin goes if we get a good offer

because i dont

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
    because i dont
    Why don't you care?

Comment

WHAT

Comment

Me for one, Feel we should be building a team around him and Connolly, Our 2 stand out players in my opinion
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

i just dont see whats so special about him hes good but nothing special if we get a good offer id sell imo

Comment

I do.

Why the hell wouldn't you?
            While we're at it, let's send Simpson and Adel back and get rid of Connolly and Gorkss.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

hope he stays

Comment

i just dont see whats so special about him hes good but nothing special if we get a good offer id sell imo
                Well if you can't see it, fair enough I suppose.

I'm just glad you're not the manager! because Warnock seems to appreciate what he brings to the team.
                Cracking young player at this level, and my Player of the Season.

But, opinions, and all that....
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

we should keep all of our good players

Comment

I care, big time. I am in love with Faurlin and im not affraid to admit it.
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

i cant belive that statement- entitled to mention if thats the way u feel-
                      im with scotty on this one we would be much worse off in the leauge if he werent arround
                      hes been ever present if he isnt in the team i can assure you it will affect the overal team perfomance
                      faurlin covers alot of ground and you dont get bids for 3.5 mill for a player if he isnt going to be a talent
                      remeber its the guys first season in english leauge

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                        There was this one time...

Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post

He is a genius.

Comment

Me. Best player we have and I include Tarrabt in that too.

Comment

genuine question - have you played football before? - i fail to see how any footballer/fan cannot see the quality faurlin provides.

be also curious to understand who you feel is quality and why.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X