Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding onto Faurlin this Summer

I think we may struggle.

Probably the only player we actually own capable of holding his own in the Premier League.

Last night his ball winning was outstanding and his engine is as good as anyones.

MOM against Reading without a doubt, I think this lad would command a £5 million fee, brilliant player and the best centre midfielder in the CCC on his day.

Think your right

Good bit of spotting.

He was everywhere, but worried about his bookings tally

How many is it now?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought his slate was wiped clean so to speak

Taken from a poster on Dot.Org

Here is a summary, from the FA Disciplinary Procedures:-

8. Punishments - Relating to First Team Competitive Matches
      (a) Cautions administered on the field of play
      (i) 5 yellows - Aug to 31 Dec, 1 match ban.
      (ii) 5 yellows - Jan onwards, player "warned as to his future conduct".

(iv) 10 yellows - Aug to 2nd Sun in April, 2 match ban.
      (v) 10 yellows - Next Mon in April onwards, player "severely censured and warned as to his future conduct".
      (vi) 15 yellows - Aug to end of season, 3 match ban.

(viii) Any period of suspension arising from cautions will commence forthwith.

So his slate would have been wiped clean in Jan and unless he is on 9 bookings he should be alright?
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-03-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

faurlin is king he should be our el capatin

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Outstanding.

Comment

Best midfielder we've had for a good few years. His technical ability is top notch and work rate is superb. Gotta keep hold of him.

Comment

If Fab goes to Barce maybe Arsenal will be interested.

Comment

Without being big headed, but i knew he would be great and he hasn't proved me wrong.

Faurlin you beast
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

7. PUNISHMENTS Relating to First Team Competitive Matches(FTCM)

(a) CAUTIONS ADMINISTERED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY
                  (i)If a Player accumulates five recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31st December in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -
                  One First Team Match

(ii) If a Player accumulates five recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: -
                  "Warned as to his Future Conduct"
                  (iii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of recording five cautions and then proceeds to record a further five cautions during the same Season, will be subject to the following punishments: -
                  (iv) If a Player accumulates ten recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering:-
                  Two First Team matches
                  (v) If a Player accumulates ten recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: -
                  "Severely Censured and Warned as to his future Conduct"
                  (vi) If a Player accumulates 15 recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening date of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -
                  Three First Team matches
                  (vii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of recording five, ten and 15 cautions, and who goes on to record 20 cautions in FTCM in the same Season, shall be required to attend a meeting of a Disciplinary Commission, within seven days of the date of the last caution. The Members of a Commission will have the power to deal with the Player in such manner as they deem fit. The same procedure will apply for every further five cautions recorded against that Player.
                  (viii) Any period of suspension arising from recording cautions will commence forthwith. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club's First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.
                  (ix) Any period of suspension or part thereof which remains outstanding at the end of a Season must be served at the commencement of the next following Season.

Comment

was thinking the same on the way back from the match, makes Legs look like a league 2 player, if we manage to hold on to him in the summer with a good pre-season behind him he'll be outstanding next year.
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Sorry, why would we even consider selling him???

If we want promotion you don't sell your best players
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The beauty of having rich owners is that we can charge top dollar for anyone that wants any of our best players.

I still think we sold Blackstock and Camp on the cheap though.

Faurlin is a top player though hope we can hang on to him, I also think Charlie Adams at Blackpool would be a decent addition.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          Sorry, why would we even consider selling him???

If we want promotion you don't sell your best players
                          Can't stop the lad leaving if he wants to step up a league, use some common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Re-read the original post.
                            I have, but we shouldnt have problems holding onto him because if we don't want to sell him then quite simply we dont have too.
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                              I have, but we shouldnt have problems holding onto him because if we don't want to sell him then quite simply we dont have too.
                              I edited my post.

Comment

Working...
                              X