No announcement yet.

Please,no more play off threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saying the play offs is beyond us is not "moaning" ffs,lets keep the posts sensible

Comment

but posting a thread requesting people to stop talking about play offs isnt moaning then ffs keep the threads sensible

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
        but posting a thread requesting people to stop talking about play offs isnt moaning then ffs keep the threads sensible
        THE PLAY OFFS ARE BEYOND US...not moaning,being realistic,simple as that,but hell if you want to believe it is still possible and it makes you happy,off you go
        Last edited by Rebel R's; 17-03-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

the point is i didnt come onto the thread and dissagre with you i just gave a different opinion of yours and you took it as an attack and turn it into a biatching contest pal

matthew have i once said i belive we will "realisticaly" reach the playoffs?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

you must have been reading a different thread"you took it as an attack" and a "blatching contest PAL".........dont know where that came from,anyway peace

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
              you lot take what people say on here as gospel

i said we dont get much to shout about thats why it gets throwen about really quickly that we will be going up

since briatores joined we havent had a team that has had fight in them at all, we havent looked like a team let alone one that could string results together

my point is why cant fans on your watrb site be optomistic

its better than looking at the same boring sousa, gp , fb , training ground closures threads that are on here every day?

typical that even when qpr are doing well and theres nothing moan about, someone will find something to be p'd off about

im not attacking any one im just saying why cant people be optomistic
              im with you mate

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                im with you mate
                If we win all our games can we make play off's?

Comment

Working...
                X