Please,no more play off threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please,no more play off threads!

3 weeks ago we were relagation certainties,6 or 7 defeats on the trot and only 1 win in months,we were f**ked,NOW Flavio is gone and at last we have a proper manager.Unbeaten in the last 3,and 6 points above the bottom 3,we are making steady progress towards the 52 point safety target.We have 2 VERY hard games coming up,and personally i think 2 draws would be a good outcome and bring us up to 46 points with 9 games to go.So,why are so many posting in PLAY OFF CHANCES threads,when we are still in relagation trouble,we need to learn how to walk before we can run,and getting to 52 points asap is ALL that matters at the moment and i have every confidence we will reach that target with a few games to spare.LETS NOT PUT OUR TEAM UNDER EXTRA PRESSURE.

So Matthew, do you think we will finish 6th or 5th?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think we could finish in the top 2......NEXT season,if NW gets the players he wants

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        3 weeks ago we were relagation certainties,6 or 7 defeats on the trot and only 1 win in months,we were f**ked,NOW Flavio is gone and at last we have a proper manager.Unbeaten in the last 3,and 6 points above the bottom 3,we are making steady progress towards the 52 point safety target.We have 2 VERY hard games coming up,and personally i think 2 draws would be a good outcome and bring us up to 46 points with 9 games to go.So,why are so many posting in PLAY OFF CHANCES threads,when we are still in relagation trouble,we need to learn how to walk before we can run,and getting to 52 points asap is ALL that matters at the moment and i have every confidence we will reach that target with a few games to spare.LETS NOT PUT OUR TEAM UNDER EXTRA PRESSURE.
        I agree.

It is one of my pet hates when coming on these MBs and seeing fans start talking about play-offs after one or two good results.

QPR have 44 points after 35 games. That is not good.

My hope for the season now, is to get to 52 points.

I am not even concerned about the play-offs. They are not my target for QPR this season, but a top 15 finish is.

Comment

its being optomistic though i havent started threads to say were going up but i have compared from previous clubs that have done it before with us

i still know that i support qpr

which is saying if rangers fans want to be a bit optomistic let em

realisticaly they know the truth

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

What time shall we bring it back?

Comment

we dont have alot to shout about so y not!!!

as long as the crowd aint singing were going up were going up

then there aint no real pressure

if we have noticed there perfromances and then looked at the tables fixtures and said to eachother its mathmatecial possible then the players must have too

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

we wont make the play offs this season,Id bet my house on it,IT WONT HAPPEN,for it to do so would require us to win 9 out of our remaining 11 games,that simply wont happen,no matter how optimistic you want to be.

Comment

we have an outside chance of play offs if we win tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                    we dont have alot to shout about so y not!!!

as long as the crowd aint singing were going up were going up

then there aint no real pressure

if we have noticed there perfromances and then looked at the tables fixtures and said to eachother its mathmatecial possible then the players must have too

But haven't you noticed that everytime we do this, QPR start to lose?

After the Derby win, many were talking of automatic promotion and then QPR dropped 5 points from 2 home games.

Then QPR seemed to get back on tarck with a win at Sheff Weds and it started again, only then the disastrous spell kicked off.

The same thing happened last season too.

To me it seems that every time we do this, we put the mockers on QPR.

Comment

Comment

jinx

Comment

NOW all the stupid play off talk is finished for good we can concenstrate on what really matters,getting ourselves safe,3 more wins required

Comment

never really on, but beat Swansea and Derby some will think it is
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

you lot take what people say on here as gospel

i said we dont get much to shout about thats why it gets throwen about really quickly that we will be going up

since briatores joined we havent had a team that has had fight in them at all, we havent looked like a team let alone one that could string results together

my point is why cant fans on your watrb site be optomistic

its better than looking at the same boring sousa, gp , fb , training ground closures threads that are on here every day?

typical that even when qpr are doing well and theres nothing moan about, someone will find something to be p'd off about

im not attacking any one im just saying why cant people be optomistic

Comment

Working...
                              X