Tonights game is a must win!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights game is a must win!!!

Up against a tough side who on a good run of form.
    If we have a realistic chance of play offs we need to win.

Tonights team will be unchanged as long as no last minute injuries are picked up.

C'mon urrrssss
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

not a must win game,a draw would be a great result,still need 8 points more to be safe from the drop,Play offs are for next season

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post

Tonights team will be unchanged as long as no last minute injuries are picked up.

C'mon urrrssss
      Seriously mate lie down or something.

Tonight isn't a must win, a draw will be a good result and a point closer to safety.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Seriously mate lie down or something.

Tonight isn't a must win, a draw will be a good result and a point closer to safety.
        What he said.

We are still closer to relegation and some fans need to be a little more realistic. Warnock has done a great job but lets judge the team and him when he has a chance to bring in his own players. Motivation should be enough to keep us up but he isn't a miracle worker.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

not even close to a must win game.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I would happily take a point tonight, be exstatic with that
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yeah like others said not a must win, forget the play offs. Just wanna see us play well and hopefully get a point, will be happy with that

Comment

i predict another 1-1 and i wud be very happy with that
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

No disrespect to original poster,but i'm still looking over my shoulder.We are playing an in form team at moment, in same position as us...trying to accumulate enough points to retain CCC status.Would love a win, would take a point, but wouldn't be that down if we lost.Cannot believe some people still think we are a promotion challenging team...

Comment

We missed the boat for the play offs by not turning up between December and February.Just keep picking up points and pull clear of bottom three.

Comment

play offs long gone...2 weeks ago we were in a real relegation worry.
                      enjoy the moment but why add pressure to team?

let's get to 50 pts..relax and build for next campaign
                      this is long over.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post

C'mon urrrssss

What feeking planet are you on fella? Please explain to me how tonight is A MUST WIN GAME?

A draw would be a fantastic result. Reading have Won 4 of their last 5 games only losing to Aston Villa in the FA Cup and Reading are the top form side in the division with 5 wins in 6 games in the league scoring 16 and only conceeding 5 goals. Think about what you've posted fella!

Comment

Do people actually think we are still going to take that final relegation position?!

Look..lets have a nice Coventry win and a nice QPR win and everything will look very cushty

Comment

Working...
                          X