Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rangers Fans: Who do you want to win the Premiership this year and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal, for the quality of the football.

And Villa to win the cup.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

prefer Liverpool but not gonna happen while that numbskull is in charge....have to be Arsenal cos they are a London club.

Comment

Arsenal generally a delight to watch and the club and management is run the right way as far as I can see.
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Arsenal because I use to support them when I was a kid.

Only kidding, once a Ranger always a Ranger. I admire Wenger's style of play and attitude towards the finances of the club.

Comment

Anything that comes down to Man U or Chelsea is for me the definition of "couldn't give a sh1t", so it has to be Arsenal.
            Benitez probly reckons the Scousers still have a chance

Comment

Of the current "Big 4"... Man Utd every day of the week for me.

Not because I particularly like United, but I cannot stand the other three - for various reasons.
              Arsenal play nice football, but that doesn't yet make up for the other 100 years of s**t they served up.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                Of the current "Big 4"... Man Utd every day of the week for me.

Not because I particularly like United, but I cannot stand the other three - for various reasons.
                Arsenal play nice football, but that doesn't yet make up for the other 100 years of s**t they served up.
                Something this new breed of Aresnal fans don't seem to be able to fathom

**** it I changed my mind, Man U all the way...

Comment

man utd, cos i hate chelsea and my old man is spurs and brought me up to despise arsenal despite the fact he couldnt make me a spurs fan, he claims that hating arsenal is the next best thing lol. come on united and more importantly come on roooooooney!!!!

Comment

Arsenal for me, the way Wenger throws youngsters on the field every year is amazing. they also have the easiest fixture left. But Rooney in the form he is in at the moment he can win everything for his team...hope it lasts over the summer!!

Comment

Burnley!!!
                      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Man Utd all day long.

Hate Arsenal and Chelsea.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Couldnt give a monkeys.

Comment

I would prefer Arsenal win it, they have the best run in on paper, but as they say you cant win a title on paper.
                            It will probably be down to Man U or Chelski with Man U pipping it at the post due to their current form (as long as Rooney continues the way he is).

In an unreal world i want us to win it, but as we're not even in the Prem that aint likely to happen, well not his year anyway so come on you Gooners.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Arsenal. It would be a victory for football brain over the "mighty dollar" brawn!!

They play fantastic football and are a delight to watch. Arsene is second only to NW in the Messaih stakes and I love the fact that he has courage of his convictions.

I hope they win the Champions league too!!!

In Warnock we Trust
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

anyone but Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                                X