Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do We Need To Do, To Fill Out Loftus Road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    no disrespect but do you suggest the club go back and make the same mistakes that have been made in the past?

Do you honestly think the mittals will take the hit in the pocket if we lower the prices by £5-£10 a game

doesnt make any sense, all about opinions but we cant start giving tickets away for next to nothing, we would end up losing money week in week out. is that what you want?

simples
    Mistakes from the past? Well we didn't have billionaire owners back then did we? Have lots of good paying sponsors? Times have changed and we are much more of a brand now.

Going back to the original question I think lowering the ticket prices by £5-£10 will fill the ground, I'm sure the mittals are willing to take a hit on ticket prices to sell the ground out every week and make a killing on food, programs and in the club shop.

FAMILY CLUB? Make it affordable for the FAMILY! example :how is your average joe who earns 25,000 a year supposed to take his 2 kids to rangers when It costs well over £100 a time?

SIMPLES
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I think to expect the club to charge £10 is way off the mark.

Its an entertainment business, we run promotions for a tenner and it never really increases the crowd.

Would great to set a precedent, but £10 is way too low and to expect better players in as well, is asking for too much.

Even 5 years ago we were not £10 a ticket
      Your right pete £10 is way to low, £15-£18 is a fair price for an adult ticket
      "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Warnock will slowly fill the stadium by uniting the club through passion.

Drop ST's by 15%, invest in the squad in the right areas and meet fans groups and by the end of the summer we sell close on 10000 ST's.

It won't take a lot to fill the stadium IMO, just give the fans pride in their club again and show us some respect, transparency and honesty is the key to building bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          A new stadium, but according to mr Palladini, not going to happen, nor exspand LR.

So looks as if were stuck with our outdated mini football ground, with **** views, **** seats, **** faciities, with no chance of the club or fanbase growing.

Only hardened fans are really going to turn up and suffer.
          Why would a new ground attract that many more people?
          Keep loftus road as it is until we can actually fill the place!

Comment

I give up.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
            X