9 more wins for the playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 more wins for the playoffs!

9 wins would be the minimum to reach 70 points.

It ain't over yet!

how many games left??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Comment

I'd love to think so, but its just too much this time of season.

All it takes is one other team to go on a run, plus the top 4 seem pretty cemented. So many teams above us.

If we had Warnock in January, then maybe. Its just too late now. We will finish the season well, but guessing around 62 points by the end of season
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

im sure warnock turned palace around in similar circumstances to ours and they ended up making the play offs??

Comment

I think all play off talk should be banned while we are still in a relagation battle.If we win the next 3 games we will be safe,then we can start looking above us again,but a midtable finish after the season we have had would be a great achievment

Comment

never say never

Comment

Agree Matthew.....HA9 it was Dowie I believe that got them (Palace) to the playoffs....you never know in football but I agree its a tall order Pete

Comment

We need to beat Sheff Utd to pull further from relegation and then look at how far we are from playoffs. Beating Sheff Utd will help in that regard.

If we do win and as a result are 6 or 7 from playoffs I think it might be back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rentonrose View Post
                    Agree Matthew.....HA9 it was Dowie I believe that got them (Palace) to the playoffs....you never know in football but I agree its a tall order Pete
                    cheers for clearing that up

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                      cheers for clearing that up
                      It wasn't Dowie. It was Warnock. He was employed within weeks of us employing De Canio and took them from 23rd to 5th and lost to Bristol City in the play off semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        It wasn't Dowie. It was Warnock. He was employed within weeks of us employing De Canio and took them from 23rd to 5th and lost to Bristol City in the play off semi final.
                        sirpie i know your good with the old stats so can you tell me what points palace were on from 23rd - 5th and the dates etc

ie the amount of games he had to make the points needed to go from 23rd - 5th

i think its unlikely to happen again but you never know

Comment

He took over at Palace in early october that season.

Had 7 months and a transfer window to play with there.
                          A bit more than he has now!

Safety will do me just fine thanks.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

shame we didnt get rid of flabio around christmas time and appointed warnock in january

may well be a different story now

Comment

absolute tosh talking about play-offs,getting safe is our priority.until we can make ourselves hard to beat away from home and be more aggresive in away fixtures we are just an average side

Comment

Working...
                              X