Jay Simpson must be livid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    I would suggest that you repeating his comments are every bit as bad as him, if not worse, given that this site probably has more followers
    Definitely worse when you consider the spin terry has put on the comments as well.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      "with all due respect to jay, he will never make it at a club like arsenal"

I can't believe a chairman, who is supposed to be in the background now and not interfering with team matters, would make such a patronising comment about the best striker we have had in years.

Although its an honest opinion, you don't go saying stuff like that on live radio.
      He is only a loanee and his future is still undecided, he must be fuming if he's heard that, I know I would.

Lets just hope the incompetent clown has not dented his confidence, or worse still, decided his future for him
      Terry - although i agree with you about some of the comments made in past by GP, and he has made some howlers,could this be a clever comment?

We want (sorry - i want lol)the club may want Simpson to stay- but like a lot of Arsenal youngsters - Bentley Pennant etc...they haven't made it at Arsenal and have had to step down, before maybe stepping back up.Jay may still have desires on staying with Arsenal - despite spending last couple of years on loan to lower league clubs.Maybe it's about time players like jay realised that they are not wanted by the bigger clubs and they need to make a break, step down , and re start their careers.

I'm not saying GP was right to say what he said - but Jay has got to realize that he must make a decision to either stay at Arsenal and be a reserve or make the switch.Young players are being given the chance(Ramsey,Bendtner) but Simpson isn't..

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones
        Can i suggest people actually LISTEN to the show and the convo in context before spouting ********.

FFS...some of you need to get a frigging life - and/or move to washington DC to do ~Reports nightshift!!!
        Unfortunately - i have a life and was working whilst this broadcast was on - then went out socializing in real world - so missed this opportunity.I was only answering to what has been stated above.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Unfortunately - i have a life and was working whilst this broadcast was on - then went out socializing in real world - so missed this opportunity.I was only answering to what has been stated above.
          I think that was more intended for the posters who seem to want to twist words and slate GP?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            I would suggest that you repeating his comments are every bit as bad as him, if not worse, given that this site probably has more followers
            Well at least it isn't a rumour!

Comment

Sorry spencer..it was NOT directed at you fella.

Scott where can I listen to this interview. Would love to hear it?

Comment

FFS...some of you need to get a frigging life - and/or move to washington DC to do ~Reports nightshift!!!

Comment

Working...
                X